Scammed

Old 01-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
did you respond to a second chance offer that was made to your e-mail ,but not in your ebay messages . If so that is a scam. I recieved a couple of those & forwarded them to ebay and they said its a scam . (it looks real!!) . dont respond to them.

Hemi, you are correct. I followed one of those scams once on a "to good to be true deal" including a buyer protection program through E-bay. It was fairly well done down to the contract/forms; but end the end, it was a money gram scam. In the end, I don't really think there would be much of trail if I would have bought the bait. I would have been out the money & had no transaction number or anything to prove it. Being that I am not computer saavy,I would have not know how to electronicly back track it very well. I am really sorry if this dude lost 8500. I still want to know if this is the truck that Scorp mentioned on E-bay too. If it is, I can do some investigation to find it... or not. Scoot