Site upgrade issue...

Old 04-12-2014, 08:50 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

It is the search engine taking you to the old links due to the number of clicks you have used, probably saved in a cookie somewhere. GO in through IE, and copy the header after you get on, then go through Google and see if it works, if it does, save it in your favorites and go in, pretty soon, the cookie will store the new clicks until they come to the top of the list...

(This is exactly the issue I was having on my phone, and it worked there, not sure about a desktop, lol...)
Old 04-13-2014, 05:04 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mytmouz View Post
It is the search engine taking you to the old links due to the number of clicks you have used, probably saved in a cookie somewhere. GO in through IE, and copy the header after you get on, then go through Google and see if it works, if it does, save it in your favorites and go in, pretty soon, the cookie will store the new clicks until they come to the top of the list...

(This is exactly the issue I was having on my phone, and it worked there, not sure about a desktop, lol...)

I tried it and that didn't work either. At least I can log in through IE, but it's so slow it's painful to use it! lol