Bought Transmission but no transmission sent

Old 12-03-2013, 09:56 AM
abarth78
SHOW GUEST

Well thanks a lot for your help
His bank details are
Bank Name: US Bank > > > > > > Bank Address: 600 W. Broadway, San Diego, Ca 92154> > > > > > Bank Swift code: USBKU44IMT> > > > > > Account Name: Michael Joseph Garcia> > > > > > Account# 153469438730> > > > > > Routing# 121122676

His number is 5303129658
Thanks again
Old 12-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

If it were me, I think I would start by contacting the bank who completed the transfer & file claim of the scam. Ask them what are the next options.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:24 AM
abarth78
SHOW GUEST

Been there done that...
Ive send him a mail as the last warning so hope fully he will give me what is rightfully mine... Money!!!!
Micheal Joseph Garcia (Chevyman41)
I emailed you called you loads of times but got no answer.
I`m Talking as with regards to transfer of Money that i did to you through HSBC. I didn`t receive any info as regards to the Transmission that you should has sent me.
Please note that money was transferred but you did not do your part.
I started legal proceedings. Your bank Us Bank, Racking Junk web site Director of customer relations ,FBI Cyber crime unit where informed, Malta cyber crime unit, Customer rights and also the police in your State (Lodi) Please take appropriate action Reply to this email so i can give you details where to transfer money back Before its too late. I would like to give you one more chance before taking matters to court .I have already appointed attorney send letters by fax to your bank and Racing Junk so they can forward the details. Please note that if you dont reply Back i will have no choice but to pursuit to close this dispute in court.
Thanks for your attention.
Stefan Fiorini
Old 12-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

So I don't want to be negative, but usually there is no real legal recourse that is worth the time when it is an overseas transaction. Yes it is a scam & highly against the law- but legal justice is a whole different challenge. I have dealt with this form a manufacturers standpoint (being the victim). A seller transaction can simply dispute w/ bank & payment reversed. If the product is already on the way, 1 of 2 things happen: buyer gets the product & money -or- buyer gets money back & product sits in customs & begins to accrue daily storage fees until it exceeds the value. Manufacturer then forfeits & does a shrink write off. This is why manufacturers do not accept CC's overseas. They will work until buyer disputes. Wire transfers are only volatile when being transferred... once the money hits the account, it is tough to get it reversed.

In your case, lets hope that because you are a consumer that the rules are different. If you were a manufacturer, you would be totally screwed.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:30 AM
pospisil123
SHOW GUEST

Default transmission

hope it wasn,t from JC transmissions They are also Bad
Old 12-23-2013, 07:46 PM
ohiooutlaw
SHOW GUEST

Your guy sounds like my guy heavyhorsepower. First time we talked he said his name was mike. I looked his phone number up and it was registered to a Justin. Ad 182075154.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:26 AM
quickgta
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: transmission

Originally Posted by pospisil123
hope it wasn,t from JC transmissions They are also Bad
This guy who stole from you has also done it to me and will be caught soon. He is a piece of shit! He also goes under heavyhorsepower.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:51 AM
Dannyjam
SHOW GUEST

Default draggingcamaro lister BEWARE, scammer!!!!

I believe this guy is trying it again, stay away from listings 182119209 & 182118537. He is also on ebay, tried to scam me, but I caught on to his scam, found a picture of the trans on another site from a Ford forum. He is trying to sell it as a Chevy trans. This is his phone number 661-864-9478, probably the same guy, never gave me his name, but from his ebay listing I am assuming his first name is Michael. Stay away from ebay listing #181310481847. He is in Bakersfield, CA. Hope this helps you.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:36 PM
golfstalker
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: draggingcamaro lister BEWARE, scammer!!!!

Originally Posted by Dannyjam
I believe this guy is trying it again, stay away from listings 182119209 & 182118537. He is also on ebay, tried to scam me, but I caught on to his scam, found a picture of the trans on another site from a Ford forum. He is trying to sell it as a Chevy trans. This is his phone number 661-864-9478, probably the same guy, never gave me his name, but from his ebay listing I am assuming his first name is Michael. Stay away from ebay listing #181310481847. He is in Bakersfield, CA.

ope this helps you.
Well i hate to say it but i got took. wired the money and nothing. but i am far from done.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:25 PM
abarth78
SHOW GUEST

what is our next move any ideas ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -