carb?

Old 09-18-2011, 06:06 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Default carb?

i had a hp 1050 dominator on my motor...never had any problems what so ever with it..i let my truck set for a few months and when i cranked it up and drove it everytime i got into the 4 barrels it would pop and crack...i bought a new 950 proform double pumper for it put it on and it does the same thing...so i put a old 850 double pumper i had on it and now it doesnt pop but rolls the black smoke out..i jetted it down to 72 in front and 73 in back put a power valve plug in the rear and it still black smokes from to much gas...why all of a sudden are these carbs acting stupid? any help trying to get them straightened out would be greatly appreciated...my dad use to tune all my carbs and fix them but he passed away back in may and now im clueless...thanks for any help..
Old 09-18-2011, 07:20 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

BAD GAS ?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 09-18-2011, 04:00 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

BAD GAS ?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
i did earlier but not now...lol...i think i found my problem...ill know tomorrow when i go back to the garage..ill keep you posted and thanks for the help