Add 2003818 from Ayden NC and add 2030844 from Durham NC

Old 11-03-2010, 06:57 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

mopar that would b really nice but i would really like 2 meet u2
Old 11-03-2010, 07:04 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

well , so far we have at least one person with two names , gets better every post , littlerod clan has some competition...oh well , it was getting kind of boreing around here , nothing like a little entertainment...still no profiles.. :?
Old 11-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Then why is Toddpower posting from the same IP as tmasitto then if he is such an honest guy? :roll:
depending on how they connect to the internet,I believe it is possible for two people to have the same ip address. maybe not likely but possible.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I am probably going to get flamed for this but I am going to say it anyway.

Some people post in such a way that it is very difficult to read. We all use some slang/abbreviations etc ,but some people are worse than others.Some posts have so many missing conjunctions and punctuation marks that it is a chore to get any information from it. What is so hard about typing in complete sentences?

P.S. My grammar is far from perfect but my posts are at least understandable.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:57 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

did my profile best i could tried 2 post picture did not understand jpg part
Old 11-04-2010, 03:02 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by shannoncox714
ajk what does ip stand 4
Good Morning Shnannon IP (Internet Protocol). Not sure how close of an area it can be tracked to but can put you in the region and locate ones provider. Dont know the exacting features but thats what i got. I think there may be a set of numbers not sure if they are dedicated to a single user or not.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:31 AM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

ajk as soon as someone mentioned IP todd powers profile on my ad 2003818 went away he was mailing me about buying my roadster and had a very vague profile with pasted picture of a 572 that he said was his motor the picture looked like it was out of a magazine now its all gone the only other thing that was on his profile was that he was from michigan no phone said he didnt have 1 he would call me from work i wish i new how to post his messages to my add on here really strange
Old 11-04-2010, 04:54 AM
Redlightt
SHOW GUEST

ajk as soon as someone mentioned IP todd powers profile on my ad 2003818 went away he was mailing me about buying my roadster and had a very vague profile with pasted picture of a 572 that he said was his motor the picture looked like it was out of a magazine now its all gone the only other thing that was on his profile was that he was from michigan no phone said he didnt have 1 he would call me from work i wish i new how to post his messages to my add on here really strange
not real sure how i got mixed up with this other guy but you guys need a life i really liked his car and him . i had nothing but nice things to say about shannoncox714 did tint i . i had nothing bad to say about any one i dont get it i know i dont like this sight i will look for a car someware else looks to me you guys like bashing people
Old 11-04-2010, 05:36 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Toddpower
not real sure how i got mixed up with this other guy but you guys need a life i really liked his car and him . i had nothing but nice things to say about shannoncox714 did tint i . i had nothing bad to say about any one i dont get it i know i dont like this sight i will look for a car someware else looks to me you guys like bashing people
Ya'll come back now, ya here :!: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-04-2010, 06:38 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

toddpwer since we found out your and tony masittos ip were the same you just disapeared i tell u what todd in tonys body if you will come to n.c. and get thatl roadster and only you i will let you get it for 8000.00 cash PLEASE COME R COX AD 2003818 USER NAME SHANNON 714

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -