Tree Readers and Race analyzers

Old 10-25-2008, 12:23 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Who invented delay boxes and how long have they been around?

This is a good read

http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/t...2/m/9231050593
Old 10-25-2008, 01:59 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks David,
And thanks for your link about delay boxes, interesting, and very cool.
BTW, who were the "Dirty Dozen"?
Old 10-25-2008, 02:19 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Thanks David,
And thanks for your link about delay boxes, interesting, and very cool.
BTW, who were the "Dirty Dozen"?

I like the old delay box on that post very cool

Dirty Dozen was a group that were banned from IHRA for using the Matty Box during elminations.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:05 PM
silverranger
APPRENTICE

you guys are freeken funny, i'm laughing my ass off at these comments.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:19 PM
onedragracer
JUNIOR BUILDER

No more comments on the set up of the tree readers?
There has to be someone out there willing to share information, not just Bulls**ters trying to be badasses behind a keyboard. No, wait, certain people on here that have been making comments are from Ohio right, maybe you live close to Richard Matty, maybe thats why you don't want to share info. Maybe you got offended because you run the cheating sh*t I'm trying to stop.
Just my opinion :!:
Old 12-17-2008, 02:45 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by onedragracer
No more comments on the set up of the tree readers?
There has to be someone out there willing to share information, not just Bulls**ters trying to be badasses behind a keyboard. No, wait, certain people on here that have been making comments are from Ohio right, maybe you live close to Richard Matty, maybe thats why you don't want to share info. Maybe you got offended because you run the cheating sh*t I'm trying to stop.
Just my opinion :!:
If I am in this list .. You can find me around Mich or Indiana racing.... guess that means I live close to Matty I cheat also :wink: :roll:

and no need to be a bad ass behind a keyboard for any of us, we are just a bunch of racers who have a good time and get info from each other and once in awhile dont see eye to eye thats what makes the world go round, if thats a bad ass 90% of us on here are bas asses
Old 12-17-2008, 04:25 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Richard Matty is my roommate, I even cheat on T&T nights. Nawww, I didn't get offended cause you asked for info on the cheating sh*t I run. I got offended, Cause you want my best cheating bullsh*t for free.
Good luck and have a better day.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:29 AM
ImBack
MASTER BUILDER

You think theres bad-asses on here post that question on dragraceresults.com and see what kind of response you get. :mrgreen:
Old 12-17-2008, 09:36 AM
onedragracer
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Richard Matty is my roommate, I even cheat on T&T nights. Nawww, I didn't get offended cause you asked for info on the cheating sh*t I run. I got offended, Cause you want my best cheating bullsh*t for free.
Good luck and have a better day.
I've got no idea what the hell your talking about (for free). I'm trying to get as much info on the systems as possible to stop the bullshit. A friend of mine that I race with actually had about 15 time slips of a guy we thought was running a matty box. Of the 15 time slips all were a 7.95 dial over 4 different races, different DA, different everything but still 7.95 dial.
No throttle stop and also all runs had varying mph from 135 to 181. When the guy was approached about the situation he put it in the trailer and never came back with that car. Now he has a different car and can't win one round. Explain that :!:
I already have info on the Matty box. I actually called Richard Matty and acted like any potential customer and he explained the system and every option available. Now I need more info on the tree reader so I can go head hunting in the staging lanes.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:51 AM
nghollis
APPRENTICE

Try this link. HTTP://www.freepatentsonline.com/5051935.html Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -