everybody post a pic of there ride

Old 06-19-2010, 07:57 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

HOLY COW, BATMAN !! How big are those primaries ??? Looks like 3" !!
Old 06-19-2010, 09:58 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Rudy. That sounds like a good plan to me. Steve moved to frickin Texas on me!! Not sure when I'll get up that way, but if nothing else I'll just make a trip one weekend and come up.
This brings me to another thing I've been thinking about. I wonder if a few of us could find a half way point and get together this winter or (fall)?? There just may be some b. s.'n and beer drinkin involved!!

Thanks!!
You know that is an excellent plan. The only thing is I am only back in the states maybe a couple times a year. I might be back in the states in Jan for a 30 day vacation tho. Plus might even be back east in TN so I could pick up my Stang from storage in Ohio. Wont know for positive till time gets closer tho.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:40 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

HOLY COW, BATMAN !! How big are those primaries ??? Looks like 3" !!
lol. Their only 2 1/2" with a 4 1/2" collector. This animal's gotta breath or at least blow some hot air! lol
Old 06-20-2010, 07:24 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I'm game for a road trip to hang with gearheads!
WTH, Steve moved to Texas! I wonder if he moved all his shop stuff as well.....Thats a shame for this area, nice guy that cares about his work.
What is the closest Madd Rabbit will be runnung this season? What about the track near Raleigh, (I think).
Old 06-20-2010, 05:44 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
I'm game for a road trip to hang with gearheads!
WTH, Steve moved to Texas! I wonder if he moved all his shop stuff as well.....Thats a shame for this area, nice guy that cares about his work.
What is the closest Madd Rabbit will be runnung this season? What about the track near Raleigh, (I think).
Steve moved to Tx to teach a class (head work). ops: I forget the name of the school, but it's where he went to school. He does still have his stuff at his shop in Concord. He's not really taking on any more motor work, but still taking care of the customers he already had.

Sorry I didn't answer you question about the track in Sanford. They are a Hill n Hole track and not gonna have any flat track races for Pro Stock trucks this year.

Not much close to Raleigh that I know about. There has to be something close. I'll look and see if I can find anything. I will be racing Sept. 26th-27th Cartersville, Virginia, but that's almost 4hrs away. Neeses, Sc on July 17. It will be a heads up quick 16. It by far is the best race to come to, but it’s also 4hr from Nc.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:37 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Boys, Rabbit is having trouble posting. He claims there is a glitch in the system...........I think he just can't find his glasses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-23-2010, 04:21 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Boys, Rabbit is having trouble posting. He claims there is a glitch in the system...........I think he just can't find his glasses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rudy I found the problem. I guess you were kinda right ops: . I had a web site listed in this reply and for some reason it would not show up any of my mssg. The strange part is my pm to you was blank and it didn't have any links in it. I think the email did, but the pm did not.
I thought one of the mods got mad because they figured out that my mud truck could out run their car!! lol
Old 06-23-2010, 05:56 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Rabbit,
Glad to see you got it squared up, computer problems can be a real pain in the butt, not to mention time consuming.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:43 AM
stinger124
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

There are some Beautiful rides on here !!

I do not have a drag car (( Yet )) but my hobby is Rock Crawling in my buggy.

This was my first jeep that we built from totally stock.

To This..

Sold that because it was to pretty to wheel the Extreme Trails so I bought a competition Buggy, Full Tube Chasis..

This is my Hobby but right now I am looking to trade mine for a Pro- Street Car of some sort. Something I can cruise on the street or strip.
Searching the ads on here everyday now.
Drag Racing is in my blood. Been around that and Dirt Tack pretty much since I was born. That and Motocross.

Hope you enjoyed my pics.. Great site you guys have here !!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:14 AM
johnracer
DYNO OPERATOR

Here's a pic of my Vette at the LODRS event in Denver last weekend...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -