everybody post a pic of there ride

Old 01-22-2008, 09:04 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by olds48
Thanks,any progress on your's lately?
Just spoke with Ron Owens about a new aerospace aluminum thru bolt third member. Should be getting it ordered this week or first of next, (Ron if your reading this I'll be calling you back soon). Working on the frame rails, and crossmember bracing now. Then have some bracketry to rework on the rear housing. I'll try to get some photo's up soon.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:44 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Hop to it! Wanna see!
Old 01-31-2008, 12:16 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

OLDS48;;
THE OLDS LOOKING GOOD..SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICS OF THAT DIGGER I SEE IN BACKGROUND.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:25 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

What you see of the digger is what it was when I got it.I bought from a friend as a roller.So,he is gonna keep the motor/trans and rear tires and wheels.Right now it is stripped down to bare frame awaiting me deciding what color to paint it so I can get rolling.Any suggestions? Thanks for the compliment,too.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:15 PM
jimbobwie
APPRENTICE

i feel kinda ashamed to post my vehicle pic on here after looking though all the other unbeleavably awsome ride but *shrug* i love em

my junk yard special s-10..... i think the thing cost me about $800 to build and 600 of that was for the snazzy looking intake..truck was $50 the rest is spare parts i had laying around... 350, 2 speed powerglide

and my baby... just spent a small fortune on a complete fram off restoration, now im too poor to put a set of decent rims or a real engine in it
355, 2.02 64cc heads, 12.1:1 comp.. cam, headers exhaust and rpm intake.... its a real cheap engine... but she bangs
linked to a turbo 400 with shift kit

Old 02-01-2008, 06:23 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Man,I like your wheels on the Firebird!!!I wouldn't change them!Truck looks good,too.Ever weigh your truck?I always wondered what them little guys weigh.What is the name of the paint on your Firebird?Looks good!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 07:24 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING WRONG ON A CHEAP TRUCK[AS LONG AS IT IS SAFE]---THE FIREBIRD IS GREAT LOOKING/ THE WHEELS LOOK GOOD/ AND THE PAINT IS AWESOME!!!---WOW A FORD GUY JUST SAID THAT :lol: :lol: ---LIVELY
Old 02-01-2008, 07:27 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

ssshhhhhh....i did notice a ford ops: in the background,don't tell lively
Old 02-01-2008, 08:50 AM
jimbobwie
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by olds48
Man,I like your wheels on the Firebird!!!I wouldn't change them!Truck looks good,too.Ever weigh your truck?I always wondered what them little guys weigh.What is the name of the paint on your Firebird?Looks good!!!
i have weighed my truck but now for the life of me i cant remember what it was... i know my bird weighed in at 3200lbs.. i beilieve the truck may have been around 2900lbs (dont quote me on that... honestly cant remember)

the paint is a toyota prius colour
dark pearl red metallic (code 3q3)

as for the wheels there just factory pmd's painted black (14" frount, 15" back) I was looking at some billit vantiques pmd 17" rims.. so im not really changing the type of wheel just want somthing a bit bigger

and yes that is a ford in the background.... T_T i have forsaken my chevy brotherin... but new chevy's just cost to much

Originally Posted by lively
THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING WRONG ON A CHEAP TRUCK[AS LONG AS IT IS SAFE]---THE FIREBIRD IS GREAT LOOKING/ THE WHEELS LOOK GOOD/ AND THE PAINT IS AWESOME!!!---WOW A FORD GUY JUST SAID THAT ---LIVELY
thanks...... and as for being safe... errr.... ummm.... :?... its umm... fun :wink: *laughs nervously*
Old 02-01-2008, 09:59 AM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

very good looking Firechicken. 8) cant go wrong with a 1st gen camaro or firebird! all around awsome cars! 8) :twisted:

if you get a good set of dumped headers on that truck you will probably see a better gain with the tunnel ram you put on there. dual 4bbl tunnel ram with stock cast iron exh mani's is like trying to play a football game with your mouth taped shut.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -