WTF!!

Old 06-22-2010, 09:31 AM
Rabble
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Tod74
You guys aint seen fugly...there is a late seventies chevy truck running around Indy that have ginormous pro stock hood scoop,fog lights, a number on the door, and great big mudd tires on the back with "normal" tires on front. ..mud flaps, and To top it off it is painted robin egg blue and the sides are covered with contingency stickers... mostly "jegs" and "edelbrock" , I laugh out loud every time I see it cruisin' around.
Haha, I was just in Indy last week and saw that. I just started cracking up. I also saw a riced out civic with an obnoxious fart can and a forward facing hood scoop, and one ugly body kit. The car it self was red and the body kit is a primer green/gray.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Another Fast & Furious wannabee... I love those obnoxious rear spoilers that bolt on the rear deck... they are typically much higher than the actual roof line, wider than the car, & if they actually went fast, they would create major wind drag.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:45 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

HEEEEY, don't be pickin' on us import tuner guys, man!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Suicide, you know I would never pick on you or your ride brutha. Somethin' tells me you probably don't use a lap-top to tune your altered... much less use a fart-can to make it belch like a Mexican who ate to many re-fried beans... essay/vato.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:01 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Man and here I thought I was cool in my import. :shock:

The sad thing is I cant help but laugh at most of these import guys around.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:26 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Suicide, you know I would never pick on you or your ride brutha. Somethin' tells me you probably don't use a lap-top to tune your altered... much less use a fart-can to make it belch like a Mexican who ate to many re-fried beans... essay/vato.

:lol: :lol: No laptop, Scoot. Nowhere to plug it in. :lol:
Old 06-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

No No Dirk... no disrespect to you on this one... We are talking about the hammered Civic with a spoiler on the back the size of a billboard, crappy graphic's kit, (partially hanging down on front fender), spray-painted black hood w/ hood pins, fake NOS bottle (not installed) visible in back window, Japanese letters on the window, car in primer. It might include partially working neon lights below the car too.

It is a species I call a "Butt-Rod". Scoot
Old 07-01-2010, 02:09 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

No No Dirk... no disrespect to you on this one... We are talking about the hammered Civic with a spoiler on the back the size of a billboard, crappy graphic's kit, (partially hanging down on front fender), spray-painted black hood w/ hood pins, fake NOS bottle (not installed) visible in back window, Japanese letters on the window, car in primer. It might include partially working neon lights below the car too.

It is a species I call a "Butt-Rod". Scoot
I know it wasnt towards me at all Scoot. I get a lot of looks when I am driving my Celica. Alot of guys have to pick up their jaws off the ground when they see it. The best part is that the car is completely stock except for the paintjob and these wannabe ricers that have all that extra B.S. on their cars pull up next to me and try to get me to race them. I always have to laugh cuz I know for a fact that my Celica can whoop them no problem.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:21 PM
dpassmore
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ya'll didn't read the ad. At the bottom it says. Everybody loves it. So we love it we just don't know it.LOL
Old 07-03-2010, 07:36 PM
sds10racer
MASTER BUILDER

gotta add my find to the list. saw a late '70's 4 door impala with chrome steel slots, jacked up, with chevy valve covers bolted to the hood for special effect. we call them rez racers around here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -