Parents kill themselves and their children.

Old 02-02-2009, 06:51 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

outlaw, I hear you speeking foolishly, and Im not thinking your are somehow cool. I feel sorry for you. this was a terrible tragity and God didn,t do it. Do you get as pissed off when you hear about a mom who kill her baby with the help of a doctor. no you excuse that as her right somehow. I use to live without God and I thought just like you. :arrow: this did not cost you anything.and bjuice thank you, I think you are cool.I belong to another race sight and I sometimes think there anti-Christ. you mention God or Christ and you are out. But the scripture said mens harts would be failing them from fear of those things to come. and this is a sad example of that. Rob
Old 02-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well Rob, if I ever heard someone judge on little/no knowledge of somebodys past (outlaw) I would say you fit the bill... way to be open minded & understanding of others who don't know what you & I do... NOT. I started out my walk just like Outlaw... I did not understand everything either... still don't. But it was this very thing that brought me to the Lord. You say you are looked at as a chistian running a reputable buisness in your community??? what do you do to help others who are lost?? what do you do for the drug addict who has never known the lord??? what about the lonely who don't know him?? You sound "Holier than thou" to me... Outlaw is a good guy & he IS COOL in my opinion. Do you even know about his daily battles??? Did you know he has to take meds just to get out of bed everyday??? Try walking in somone elses shoes for a day before you JUDGE THEM mr. "Christain". What is God's second commandment?? does it say to put others down because of what they say or don't know??? GOOD JOB. If I ever need advice about how to be better than others, I will ask you. Otherwise, I will continue to hang out here with the cretians that are not good enough for you. In the mean time, I will pray that you have a little humility & tolerance for the less fortunate!! Did you ever consider people do not go to chruch & buy into christianity because of all the hipocracy Christians create??? Scooter
Old 02-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Rob,
I have no idea who you are but from your post I can tell you are the type of person that keeps me from attending any church of god! Forcing your religion down someones throat that does not want to hear it is not the word of the lord. get off your high horse son or someone from here will knock you off of it!
Old 02-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Harb-

AMEN. You & I are not so different. I had the Catholic thing crammed down my throat for years too... to my knowledge, God has never condemned me for not going back. Anyways, I do not claim to know alot about being a Christian (still have alot to learn) but I can relate to guys like Outlaw... he is real... you get what you get w/ him. Who are we to come on here & JUDGE each other??? man, i got some "skeletons" in my past closet... who am I to say how God feels/thinks about somone else??

Rob: you come on here and take a shot @ my friend??? Good luck to you... you fit the profile of the people who go to churches I know. Dress up on Sunday & appear like your sh_t does not stink... better than others. God judges, not you.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:17 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default herb, rigsby, signsbyesa

8) its hard to even start with you guys. you just said I took a shot at you friend. (outlaw) well he took a shot at my God, and you Guys act like thats respectful. And rigs there was three men on a cross. a thief, a killer and an innocent man. one said If, you are the son of God then save youself and get us down from here.( he questioned God also) the thief said to the killer to shut up we deserve to be here but this man (jesus) has done nothing (the thief was in repentence) and then he turned to the christ and said remember me when. you fail to understand all of the account. Questioning God is the killer who questioned Christ and I am the thief that said shut up God did not do that. You want to run me down for defending the truth. and you are like the crowd that said crusify him. and any if you can live better than the best christian , tell us all about. And if you and a couple of these other Guys dont know the Bible how can you Judge me..Speek the word of God and not the word od rigsby You said I think we are called not to judge or condem others. thats taken out of text. and read Galations ch 5 verse 17-21 and say we are not to judge. I don,t know where you will spend eternity and I can not make that judgement. but if you throw a rock at God I can say wow to you. you friend and not your enemy. rob
Old 02-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

robsbird,
You say Outlaw "took a shot at your god", your god? Do you have a hotline to heaven or something? If you read Outlaws post, all he is asking is why, he didnt condemn god. He just questions if there is a god how could he let something like that happen to children. I am sure he is not the only person to ask that question. I do believe in a god, he's not your god, he's not my god, he is just god. I dont have to go to church to believe that. I may not believe he is almighty, if he was the world would be a better place and maybe, just maybe these children may have lived to see their senior years. So dont come here to preach, save that for sunday...

Chris
Old 02-03-2009, 01:43 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default what are you afraid of

:shock: a god and lets see you come on here preaching a god. Yes you are preaching, just from your own bible. now why is this so offensive to you big bad boys. Im not offended, Im not mad, im not cursing. It obivous you believe in something. read in 1 John c3-v2, this is not to hard. I think lots of people have the goofy god. thats the god of goofy. And yes he is my God and the God of every believer. He is not a god, sorry. and yes outlaw quote: if God is a just God how in the h--- could he let something like this happen. You side with outlaw and I will side with my God. not your enemy- and nowhere in the word of God does he sey preach only on sunday, but he said to go into the hedgerows and biways and compell them to come in.this is spoken to all of us who believe. again im not your enemy. he also said because I was persecuted you shall be persecuted also. I have only spoke the truth. rob
Old 02-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Rob,

I am trying to be objective... Outlaw is not taking a shot at God. The thief on the cross went to heaven in a matter of one day after repenting... & just what kind of life did the thief live prior to that day??? He was no saint.... yet Jesus took him to Heaven that day. We are not saints... we are not perfect, we do not know every verse in the bible, some of us have some pretty ugly pasts I am sure. God loves every one of us... Outlaw included. The bible also talks about how God loves the poor, the lonely, confused, sick... etc... Outlaw was emotional about children having to die this way. He wanted to know a legitimate question that was answered by many. I don't think he intended on not honoring God... who are we to say what God thinks about anyone??? After all, I am happy to let God do the judging. You seem to know your Bible... so you should know of a verse somewhere saying "there is no condemnation in Christ"... heard of that one??

BTW- I have read alot of Galations 5... & all the talk about living in the spirt & the flesh, & the list of deadly things that keep us from honoring God... but I do not push my intirpritation of this on anyone here. Make no mistake, your personal interpritation can prevent you from helping & doing Gods witness. What have you done to help Outlaw come closer to God??? Rob... you just Bible-Thumped Him!!! Is that what Outlaw wants to hear right now? Rigsby
Old 02-03-2009, 03:52 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default rigsby thank you

I appreciate and respect anyones ideals and im not trying to be pushy. this is to Outlaw (here is hope we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.)if its ok with outlaw I would like to pm him what God said about the question why. it in the book of Jobe. rigsby, I promiss Im not trying to be insulting to you or anyone. the scripture is not for private interpitation of a man. I think its is basicly easy to understand. galations 5 17-21 said if we practice these things we will not inherit the kingdom of God. I did not wright it I just believe it. Now in 1st john it said if we confess our sins he is just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. now im glad it said all. im not your enemy rob. and I never said God did not love anyone, the cross proves that. rigsby as brotherly and friendly as possible would you please explain in galation 5 17-21 where it said anything about honoring God. pleas and Im not your enemy man. maby we can help outlaw.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Rigsby,
To hear you say "bible thumper" tells me you know the difference in who believes and who tries to force their beliefs. We have the ability to worship in each of our own ways. I don't need people like robsbird telling me how to do it. You know that difference Rigsby and in my opinion makes you a man of honor and trust. I really doubt Outlaw is looking for his help either...

Thanks
Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -