Smiley's Annual Sale

Old 01-11-2009, 12:21 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

reptile blooded commie :lol:

I work a full time job, have my own business and pay for my own healthcare. If I was a communist I would be waiting for the government to take care of me. I would let the gov take everything from me and redistrbute it to undeserving people. Don't get me wrong I believe in charity. It's my decision on which ones I volunteer for donate money towards.

cap·i·tal·ism (kp-tl-zm) KEY

NOUN:

An economic system in which the means of production and distribution are privately or corporately owned and development is proportionate to the accumulation and reinvestment of profits gained in a free market.

com·mu·nism (kmy-nzm) KEY

NOUN:

A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
Communism
A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:57 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

wow, ok, smiley maybe should have posted in events, but, commie's?
do commies still hotrod? do commies work on their own car or every
one elses? even commie's need oil and love, :roll: :wink:
Old 01-11-2009, 04:30 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

hilldale is an ANGRY person........like all libs are....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIGHTEN THE BLEEP UP DUDE !!!!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 04:35 PM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
hilldale is an ANGRY person........like all libs are....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIGHTEN THE BLEEP UP DUDE !!!!!!
X2 once more on the above
Old 01-11-2009, 05:32 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: You guy's are brutal :shock: :shock: Just having some fun :!:

'' JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH''
Old 01-11-2009, 06:03 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Just in case anybody forgot what this thread was about

Everything on sale up to 50% off! Begins on Thursday January 22 from 9-6 and Friday 9-4 and Saturday9-2! Free food from Hooters on Saturday featuring to Beautiful Hooters Girls! Thanks from staff at Smiley's Racing Products of Houston! 1622 Sawdust Rd. Woodlands Tx 77380. 281-362-7872

Good luck with the sale Smiley!

Eat some wings for me!
Old 01-12-2009, 02:46 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hey kkc,

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by KKC
Was just trying to see that the rules that we all agreed to when we signed up were followed.

But if you guys feel that this is what you want from the site, then so be it.

8)
hey kkc sorry but you dont know much about this site yet, let alone other things (like politics). you just joined up 5 days ago. relax.
I don't encourage political discussions here,but if you want a link to go discuss them type of discussions here is a site,put on your fire jacket.

Political Section
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Usually political threads here turn into bashing sessions,lets try to keep it to a minimum,and please be mature.

Its nature to have opinions and disagree,but to fight and argue is childish.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:22 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

very well put topsportsman..that's way you are head of the class;;keep up the good work.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:24 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ok the word is out, i havea degree in political science. and thats is exactly why i quit talking politics. because of childish behavier.i found that when peoples arguements run out of steam alot of people will resort to name calling or attacks on the other persons character. i have always had long hair, full beard and both my ears peircied. and a bunch of tattoos.it used to be fun when people saw me, it would throw them for a loop when they found out i was well educated and knew what i was talking about. then the name calling would start. i got older. it aint funny any more now i just want to kick ass so now i dont even discuss politics.usually. so anyone ready for 09 season. by the way thanks guys for your support on the threads with the "other guy" ken
Old 01-13-2009, 07:12 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

HEHEHEHE,GO TO YELLOWBULLET AND POST THERE, TELL UM YOUR A NEWBEE,HEHEHEHEHE.let the fun begin,DR.(sorry about the caps).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -