Not Auto or Race related.

Old 06-27-2015, 08:44 AM
jayvee34
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Not Auto or Race related.

This is not Related to any Auto's or has any thing to do with racing.
The way things are going Auto's and racing will become a thing of the
past. Now my, question to all is, what to you think of our Government
and the Supreme Court of the United States after the last several (3)
days? (Obama care, Same sex marriage). The Constitution defines marriage
as between one man and one woman. Time and and again in the past 6 plus
years the Constitution has been totally ignored.

If we the people don't wake up and elect true leaders who hold the moral
and true patriotic principles which this nation was founded upon, (trust
and faith in the living GOD) this nation is and will be finished.
Old 06-27-2015, 10:00 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Could not agree more. How about focusing more on real problems like getting more industry in this country. Now with this latest church shooting witch was far past terrible they are trying to use it as an excuse to go after the second amendment again. The Obama care ruling don't get me started. The people who work there butts off in this country are at a disadvantage because we work. Free loaders are winning out. Nothing significant is being done about ISIS. I have almost quit watching the news it just raises my blood pressure. I guarantee our preacher is going to be really fired up Sunday. And I will be carrying Sunday in church just like most others there. Gun free zones are invatations for bad guys. That has been proven time and time again. But the gun hating liberals just want admit to for some crazy reason. They don't like guns or people speaking the truth backed up by acual facts. They believe if they don't like something it should be done away with. Things like Christian beliefs, firearms, and freedom of speech just to name a few.
Old 06-27-2015, 03:55 PM
jayvee34
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by Swiley383 View Post
Could not agree more. How about focusing more on real problems like getting more industry in this country. Now with this latest church shooting witch was far past terrible they are trying to use it as an excuse to go after the second amendment again. The Obama care ruling don't get me started. The people who work there butts off in this country are at a disadvantage because we work. Free loaders are winning out. Nothing significant is being done about ISIS. I have almost quit watching the news it just raises my blood pressure. I guarantee our preacher is going to be really fired up Sunday. And I will be carrying Sunday in church just like most others there. Gun free zones are invatations for bad guys. That has been proven time and time again. But the gun hating liberals just want admit to for some crazy reason. They don't like guns or people speaking the truth backed up by acual facts. They believe if they don't like something it should be done away with. Things like Christian beliefs, firearms, and freedom of speech just to name a few.
You are so right. I just pray that all Christians,conservative thinking people
will realize that we are and have been the silent majority for many years,will now come forward and make a stand for returning this once great nation back to
its greatness.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:23 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with you guys 100%. You have to look at the decisions being made by the liberals and understand what's happening. The US of A is changing quickly. You and I are literally a dying breed and will be extinct soon. The latest events are just another step of many to follow. No one and I mean no one has the ability to stand up for old school beliefs anymore. If you even attempt to the media / lawyers will destroy you. IF they don't you and your business will be boycotted until you have to close.
The ONLY thing in the last few years that has backfired was the Chic Fil A thing a few years ago. As much as I hate standing in line I proudly stood in line for more than an hour on that day just to show my support for them.
Today if you have a Confederate flag, a bible or carry a gun you are a TARGET. Just by having any one of those items you are a target for somebody to vandalize your vehicle / house, start a fight / beat you for no reason or rob your house all just out of pure meanness. You are a target because you are instantly looked at as a racist. It's amazing that almost all of us just want is to be left alone yet people seek us out as the problem.
Liberalism is a disease that is only curable by destroying itself. You simply can not steal from the rich and feed the poor for very long. You have to teach the poor to help themselves.
The good people of this world don't bitch whine and cause problems and try to sue everybody. We go about our daily business, watch the news and watch the world fall apart right in front of us.
Very few people have any ambition to be successful anymore. It's more about what kind of program can I get in to get free stuff.
Old 07-03-2015, 07:21 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

well, you guys said it all 100% correct. Never in my life have I seen the world change so much so fast. GOD bless all and happy 4th.