Steve Reynolds in Alexander, Arkansas

Old 06-27-2008, 07:40 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You guys need to let this post die if you are not going to post pictures (which you both claim to have sent many of to various places) or proof of forged documents, etc. I am with lively, I would send both of them to their rooms! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What lively said:
MY BOYS USE TO ARGUE LIKE THIS WHEN THEY WERE 10!!!
PITBULL--IF THESE ARE THE SAME HEADERS THAT WERE TO GO WITH THIS TRUCK THEN YOU OWE HIM THE PARTS-NO MATTER HOW YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IT
Old 06-27-2008, 07:50 AM
jbannist
SHOW GUEST

More lies. First, when I got the bike on trade, I received a signed title and Texas application for title from the man I got the bike from. I didn't have it long, so I never titled it in my name. Steve Reynolds needed a bill of sale, so I tracked the previous owner down and had him make a bill of sale for him. Steve said if I couldn't get a bill of sale, no problem, he would make his own. No forgery by me. I had hoped my wife would be able to ride it, it was too big, I already have another one, and can't ride or need 2 so I traded the bike. Everyone has heard both sides, I don't care if you believe me, or believe him, but if you trade or deal with him, watch your backside. I could go on forever about all the lies Steve has told, but I've wasted enough time, I wanted people to hear my story, not get into a b!tchfest with this guy, the money was never the issue, it was the principle. I have accepted the fact that I won't get whats owed to me, and will move on. Good luck out there traders, and thanks for letting me vent. It helps.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:13 AM
jbannist
SHOW GUEST

I would love for you to send us both to a room. Sounds like fun. I appreciate everyones opinion, and hope all your deals go smoother than this one. Anyone know where I can get a nice set of headers for a mid 80's GMC truck? (Not you Steve Reynolds)
Old 06-27-2008, 08:17 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: AND YOUR ALSO GROUNDED FOR 2 YEARS!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: AND NO T V!!!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:25 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I got a question about this trade.

Is the Bronco in question Steve's or his buddy Williams?

Read the add,I'd like to know before I say any more on this.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/12185...ustom-4x4.html
Old 06-27-2008, 08:39 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Steve and Jay,
Ya'll done went and done it now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-27-2008, 11:43 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

now you will get a spanking and sent to your room's :shock: :shock:
Old 06-27-2008, 05:08 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS WILLAMS ACCORDING TO THE ADD!!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:31 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

looks to be williams bronco. sure wish i seen this add first. i got a sporty to trade or sell and its in GOOD shape.got 2 mirrors too.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:37 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hey lively, i love that ranchero your building, need a motorcycle i gotta a bunch of harleys no stockers just bobbers choppers and a pro street.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -