STEPHEN RAMAGE/////APACHEHP////SCAMMER

Old 12-30-2010, 01:29 PM
stengerd
SHOW GUEST

Default STEPHEN RAMAGE/////APACHEHP////SCAMMER

STEPHEN RAMAGE 20-6 JULES CT. BOHEMIA NY 11716 //// SCAMMER//// I SENT $350.00 US POSTAL MONEY ORDER ALONG WITH PRE PAID UPS LABEL FOR A MOROSO OIL PAN THAT WAS NEVER SHIPPED, TALKED TO STEVE PROMISED HE WOULD SHIP THE NEXT DAY, ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS WILL NOT ANSWER PHONE OR RETURN EMAIL, DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY OR DEAL WITH HIM, SCAMMER
Old 12-30-2010, 01:45 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

wish you had come to the forum BEFORE you sent him money...you will have to get in line to get anything out of him , he has been written about numerous times in here..check the search box above and put in his name
Old 12-30-2010, 02:11 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

You picked a real bad scammer to deal with. :evil:

Old 12-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Really sorry to hear about this. This guy has a rap-sheet for years around here.... bad dude.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:47 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now that is what were talking about :!: This guy should not be able to post another add with this track record :evil: :evil:

Mark
Old 12-30-2010, 05:21 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I agree you got an AD#..PJ needs to hear about this...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-14-2011, 03:23 PM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Default steve ramage SCUM BAG!

this scum bag got me too I had a engine built about 6 years ago it took forever to get it but I did get it here is the problem it was dynoed with a brand new chuck nuyttun alcohol carb didnt leave it on long and went to a flying toilet so 6years later I am going to put the carb on my daughters dragster put it on didnt run right so I sent it back to chuck nuyyten I get a call from chuck and 6 years ago that scum bag ramage sent him a bad check so to make a long story short I made a deal with chuck nuyyten and it cost me 950.00 dollars to get my carb back so I paid twice for a carb that I thought I already paid for wasnt happy at all this scum bag would screw his own mother if he could! any body that would deal with this guy should have their head examined. he is a low life scum bag if you believe in karma this guy one day will get what is coming to him!