ANYONE KNOW DAN EVANS HIGH IN HIGH RIDGE MO?? STOLED $3500

Old 10-22-2008, 10:11 AM
200horse
APPRENTICE

Default ANYONE KNOW DAN EVANS HIGH IN HIGH RIDGE MO?? STOLED $3500

I will try to tell the story i detail here to answer some of the e-mails i have been getting.

Seen car on racing junk on or about 2-6-06. It was a black 95 mustang 302 in it built. I sent dan $500 on 2-18-06 which he cashed. On 3-19-06 I couldnt pick the car up when i was going to Dan said if i could send him another 3k (on 3-19-06 which he cashed) he would hold the car for me until i could get it. He informed me he would keep it in the garage he had plenty of room. Full price on car was 5 k. I e-mailed and tried calling middle april no answer. When i did finally get ahold of him he said he sold the car and i broke are Agreement and i am not getting my money back. I then asked him what agreement?? if i agreed to something please send me the e-mail and i will stick to are agreement. Well never sent me the e-mail because there was no agreement to when i was picking up the car hell just sent the guy 3k 30 days ago.So on 5-17-06 police report was filed in louisville ky #0601014357. On 5-31-06 the attorney general sent him a letter saying he broke law krs367.430 failed to give consumer the required right of rescission.

Of course nothing else they could do because it was out of state.Called his police department nothing they could do because it was a civil matter. My attoney said it wll cost you that to sue.I tried everything so now its my turn to take the law into my hands

I didnt do anything about this earlier because my sister that was out of state had terminl cancer i put her ahead of this.

I dont need any stupid commnets about what i should of done or shouldnt of done

thanks
the addresses i have are

4820 green valley dr.
high ridge mo 63409

2224 gravois sweet a
high ridge mo 63409
Old 10-22-2008, 12:18 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Do you have ad# or any info?
Old 10-22-2008, 12:55 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

yes ad# 616103 hi name on here is dke71 he was banned sometime last year. Racing junk told me today. Good news is i am finally going to meet with prosecutor here to see what they are going to do. Was on phone all day today. They lost the police report and all my records hope they filecharges tomorow
Old 10-24-2008, 01:14 PM
evansspeedshop
SHOW GUEST

Its amazing how people talk shit on the internet. 200horse aka Tim Baird of Louisville, KY. if your going to post shit on the internet then try to post the truth. I have all the emails and voice mails to prove what really happened.

I have done business with thousands of people here in the St. Louis area over the years as well as people all over the world = they know the truth about who I am and what I’m about.

Dan Evans
Old 10-24-2008, 02:10 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

dan i think the feds will be in touch with you. I posted all facts nothing but the truth.

Oh dont drop the soap!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:14 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

oh send me the e-mail and voicemail this should be good hell post it on here so we can all laugh i asked for this 2 years ago didnt ihavent heard a word from you since not hiding from anyone ya i heard of your dealing with others about 5 other people say you took them also

again dont drop the soap
Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

and why did racingjunk ban you last year?? hmm because you were such a stand up guy???

again dont drop the soap!!!!!!!

i havent said this much too you since you STOLED MY MONEY now that you posted on here will be more evidence that you got my money and i got no car keep talking

ouch!!!! thats what you are going to say when you drop that soap!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Just an Observation

Originally Posted by evansspeedshop
Its amazing how people talk shit on the internet. 200horse aka Tim Baird of Louisville, KY. if your going to post shit on the internet then try to post the truth. I have all the emails and voice mails to prove what really happened.

I have done business with thousands of people here in the St. Louis area over the years as well as people all over the world = they know the truth about who I am and what I’m about.

Dan Evans
Dan here is your opportunity to set it right. Whats your side of the story? And if you have documentation, like emails, post them.

Scorp
Old 10-25-2008, 07:58 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

DAN We are all waiting to here your side of the story. I am still waiting to hear why you think its ok to keep my money? especially when you traded the car for 2 other cars hmm do i smell a scam here
Old 11-11-2008, 07:58 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

DAN EVANS IS STILL A THIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABYONE KNOWS HIM TELL MIGHT GETHIM SOAP ON A ROPE GIFT HE GOING DOWN VERY SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -