409 18 DEGREE CHEVY FOR SELL SB454

Old 12-21-2010, 05:52 PM
mastercar
SHOW GUEST

I bought his 440 sent the money was called from his bank. they cashed the cheque and guess what now can't get him on the phone. no tracking number as promised. good guy in vegas looking into him will update.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by mastercar
I bought his 440 sent the money was called from his bank. they cashed the cheque and guess what now can't get him on the phone. no tracking number as promised. good guy in vegas looking into him will update.
Report him to his local FBI office, they deal in internet fraud.

But I will say that the OP probably got a bit of what he deserved. If someone threw up that many red flags and you STILL sent him a large sum of money, then you probably deserve to get scammed. Dont take offense, just a reality check. If its too good to be true, it usually is.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:09 PM
mastercar
SHOW GUEST

Banks phone number is disconected seems to be part of the scam. His name is zachary pierce anyone with any info please help. thanks Mastercar
Old 12-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Banks phone number is disconected seems to be part of the scam. His name is zachary pierce anyone with any info please help. thanks Mastercar
FBI dude...FBI..Scam seems big time..
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Also this is the reason I always order with CC. If you get scammed you get your money back.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:20 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Got any more info? There was a bunch of zachary pierce's on facebook.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Chances are if he is a legitimate scam artist, thats not his real name.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:17 AM
prostreet82
SHOW GUEST

Default scammer

its not he got me for $7200 his real name is chris Reynolds i have done a lot of research on this jerk off.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:36 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

And once again, has anyone contacted law enforcement or the FBI?The FBI actually investigates internet fraud cases, and ones using interstate banking institutions. Cause i can tell you, that simply complaining on an internet forum aint gonna do a thing.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:45 PM
LOOSEGRUFF
SHOW GUEST

Default azz wipe ss454

like every body says if it is too good to be true ,then it probley is , i sure am glad i did not send him no money i would have to be on my way to nevada, and getting my money back ,what a ass wipe he is , i sure hope you get all your money back from him