Boatman469 is one of the best sellers and traders on RJ

Old 08-21-2009, 09:19 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Im game on giving him a second chance. But he does lose cool points due to driving a oldsmobile. j/k
Old 08-21-2009, 10:11 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
I for one am willing to give littlehotrod a clean slate...I gave him some grief at first over the ads in the forum, but I think he learned his lesson. This forum is a great place and I think he should be given another chance without getting slammed every time he posts.( I am not saying he gets slammed for no reason, I haven't read every post.)

Thanks Tod74 yea i have learned my lesson..Im Learning a lot in the forum Now..I think im going to stick around in here and maybe if i need some help then i hope u or more others in here can help when i need it..I Also will help anyone in here as well..
Old 08-21-2009, 10:16 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Im game on giving him a second chance. But he does lose cool points due to driving a oldsmobile. j/k

Hey Dirka i really thank you for giving me another chance..and oldsmobile is a good ride..LOL I traded my Truck for it and i have alot in it..im building a 383 stroker motor and i hope i get it done by next year so i can start racing it..
Old 08-22-2009, 03:24 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
Originally Posted by Tod74
I for one am willing to give littlehotrod a clean slate...I gave him some grief at first over the ads in the forum, but I think he learned his lesson. This forum is a great place and I think he should be given another chance without getting slammed every time he posts.( I am not saying he gets slammed for no reason, I haven't read every post.)

Thanks Tod74 yea i have learned my lesson..Im Learning a lot in the forum Now..I think im going to stick around in here and maybe if i need some help then i hope u or more others in here can help when i need it..I Also will help anyone in here as well..
LHR-

Helping others is part of what will make you a great seller-

I think you'll do just fine- keep your head up, and eyes and ears open,

Scorp
Old 08-22-2009, 07:19 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

hotrod ,
glad you explained the 2 week delay in your trade , it clears up a lot of questions that everybody had . when you post something give all the details so you don't leave yourself wide open...it was a good thing to give boatman a good feedback even though there was a problem with the shipping that wasn't his fault . nobody here knew that yall had ageed to the terms of the swap where you recieve first and then you ship...thats fine as long as both parties agree ...good luck in future deals , Paul
Old 08-22-2009, 09:23 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

well thanks and that means a geart deal to me..Well im the same way if yall need something please come to me as well..and if theres something wrong then ill be glad to make it up or fix it..well thanks for susporting me and understanding..
Old 08-22-2009, 09:33 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

LHR

This forum is not just a group of guys gathered around talking bout anything. This is a family. I have not felt so comfortable on a forum than I do here. You are in a great family(sometimes dysfunctional) here on this forum. Also there is a lot of knowledge from these guys to be learned. I myself will be building myself a car for the dragstrip. It will be my first time actually going down the track. So I know with all these guys help I will be just fine. Welcome aboard!!
Old 08-22-2009, 01:11 PM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

the post office sucks,It mite be cheep ,but it is sloooooooow.

asking how your shippen it could help or request ups or something faster

it took over two weeks to get two rims from a guy in FL. i'm in La.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:28 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

i hate when things are shipped via post office slow as a turtle with a bad aditude.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:32 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WELL-----I THINK I WILL JUST SIT IN THE CORNER AND POUT AWHILE!!!!!! :P ops: :cry: :P ops: :cry: :evil:
I LOVE PICKING ON NEWBIE'S AND YOU GUYS KNOW IT BUT NOW YOU HAVE BEAT ME TO IT ON LITTLEHOTROD :cry: :cry:

I THINK I WILL JOIN THE" OBAMANATION" CREW AND HAVE HIM TAKE CARE OF YOU BULLIES :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WELCOME.
LITTLEHOTROD----JUST BE KIND AND UNWIND
LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -