Boatman469 is one of the best sellers and traders on RJ

Old 08-21-2009, 03:23 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Great seller but took two weeks recieve???? you havent shipped grill yet and your a great seller???? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :?
That's what he keeps telling everybody. Just ask him. He will tell ya he's not shy. :?
Old 08-21-2009, 03:49 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Default F OFF

LISTEN HERE EVERYTIME YALL SAY SOMETHING ITS ALLWAYS ABOUT ME..WELL IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT AND IF YALL ARE GOING TO BAG ON SOMEONE THEN DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE..I HAVNT SHIPPED THE DAMN GRILL BECAUSE I BEEN WAITING ON THE CAM..AND I DIDNT KNOW THE CAM WAS COMING IN 2 WEEKS LATER..SO I DIDNT SHIP IT OUT YET..AND ME AND HIM AGREED THAT I WOULD SHIP THE GRILL OUT TO HIM..AND I WILL..YOU KNOW I DONT SIT AROUND HERE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE LIKE YALL DO..AND FOR YOUR INFO EVER SINCE I CAME IN THIS DAMN FORUM YALL BEEN TALKING ABOUT ME AND YALL DONT EVEN KNOW ME..MAYBE YALL NEE TO STOP THINKING EVERYONE THAT COMES IN THIS FORUM IS A DAMN SCAMMER..SO YALL SAY THE FORUM IS A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WELL YALL ARE WAY WRONG BECAUSE EVERY SINCE I CAME IN HERE YALL BEEN BAGGING ON ME AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT..WELL GUESS WHAT THATS NOT FUN..WHAT IF I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YALL THATS NOT TRUE..WELL THAT WOULD PISS YALL OFF..WELL I DONT GO IN A PLACE LIKE THIS AND TALK ABOUT SOMEONE THAT I DONT KNOW..SO YALL NEED TO STEP THE F--- OFF OF ME AND I MEAN IT..IM SICK AND TIRED OF YALL SAYING SHIT ABOUT ME AND THINKING IM A SCAMMER WELL IM NOT AND IF YALL THINK I AM THEN THE HELL WITH YALL..NOW THATS THE WAY I SEE IT...IF ANYONE WANTS TO STOP DEALING WITH ME BECUSE IM TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ONES THAT WHATS TO SIT HERE AND TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THEN FINE..BUT I BE DAMN IF IM GOING TO SIT HERE AND EXPLANE YALL ALL THE DETAILS OF EVERYTHING ABOUT ME OR ABOUT THE WAY I DO BUISNESS THEN OH WELL...I DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YALL BAGGING ME BECAUSE OF ME LISTING A AD IN HERE TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING..THEN YALL ALL WANT TO GET PISSED AT ME FOR TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY..WELL ITS NOTHING COMPAIR OF YALL TALKING BAD ABOUT PEOPLE THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW..SO WAY I SEE IT TO ME YALL ARE THE BAD PEOPLE NOT ME..
Old 08-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

:lol:
Old 08-21-2009, 04:15 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: F OFF

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
LISTEN HERE EVERYTIME YALL SAY SOMETHING ITS ALLWAYS ABOUT ME..WELL IM TIRED OF THIS s AND IF YALL ARE GOING TO BAG ON SOMEONE THEN DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE..I HAVNT SHIPPED THE DAMN GRILL BECAUSE I BEEN WAITING ON THE CAM..AND I DIDNT KNOW THE CAM WAS COMING IN 2 WEEKS LATER..SO I DIDNT SHIP IT OUT YET..AND ME AND HIM AGREED THAT I WOULD SHIP THE GRILL OUT TO HIM..AND I WILL..YOU KNOW I DONT SIT AROUND HERE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE LIKE YALL DO..AND FOR YOUR INFO EVER SINCE I CAME IN THIS DAMN FORUM YALL BEEN TALKING ABOUT ME AND YALL DONT EVEN KNOW ME..MAYBE YALL NEE TO STOP THINKING EVERYONE THAT COMES IN THIS FORUM IS A DAMN SCAMMER..SO YALL SAY THE FORUM IS A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WELL YALL ARE WAY WRONG BECAUSE EVERY SINCE I CAME IN HERE YALL BEEN BAGGING ON ME AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT..WELL GUESS WHAT THATS NOT FUN..WHAT IF I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YALL THATS NOT TRUE..WELL THAT WOULD PISS YALL OFF..WELL I DONT GO IN A PLACE LIKE THIS AND TALK ABOUT SOMEONE THAT I DONT KNOW..SO YALL NEED TO STEP THE F--- OFF OF ME AND I MEAN IT..IM SICK AND TIRED OF YALL SAYING s ABOUT ME AND THINKING IM A SCAMMER WELL IM NOT AND IF YALL THINK I AM THEN THE HELL WITH YALL..NOW THATS THE WAY I SEE IT...IF ANYONE WANTS TO STOP DEALING WITH ME BECUSE IM TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ONES THAT WHATS TO SIT HERE AND TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THEN FINE..BUT I BE DAMN IF IM GOING TO SIT HERE AND EXPLANE YALL ALL THE DETAILS OF EVERYTHING ABOUT ME OR ABOUT THE WAY I DO BUISNESS THEN OH WELL...I DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YALL BAGGING ME BECAUSE OF ME LISTING A AD IN HERE TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING..THEN YALL ALL WANT TO GET PISSED AT ME FOR TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY..WELL ITS NOTHING COMPAIR OF YALL TALKING BAD ABOUT PEOPLE THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW..SO WAY I SEE IT TO ME YALL ARE THE BAD PEOPLE NOT ME..
stamped
Old 08-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: F OFF

LISTEN HERE EVERYTIME YALL SAY SOMETHING ITS ALLWAYS ABOUT ME..WELL IM TIRED OF THIS s AND IF YALL ARE GOING TO BAG ON SOMEONE THEN DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE..I HAVNT SHIPPED THE DAMN GRILL BECAUSE I BEEN WAITING ON THE CAM..AND I DIDNT KNOW THE CAM WAS COMING IN 2 WEEKS LATER..SO I DIDNT SHIP IT OUT YET..AND ME AND HIM AGREED THAT I WOULD SHIP THE GRILL OUT TO HIM..AND I WILL..YOU KNOW I DONT SIT AROUND HERE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE LIKE YALL DO..AND FOR YOUR INFO EVER SINCE I CAME IN THIS DAMN FORUM YALL BEEN TALKING ABOUT ME AND YALL DONT EVEN KNOW ME..MAYBE YALL NEE TO STOP THINKING EVERYONE THAT COMES IN THIS FORUM IS A DAMN SCAMMER..SO YALL SAY THE FORUM IS A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WELL YALL ARE WAY WRONG BECAUSE EVERY SINCE I CAME IN HERE YALL BEEN BAGGING ON ME AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT..WELL GUESS WHAT THATS NOT FUN..WHAT IF I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YALL THATS NOT TRUE..WELL THAT WOULD PISS YALL OFF..WELL I DONT GO IN A PLACE LIKE THIS AND TALK ABOUT SOMEONE THAT I DONT KNOW..SO YALL NEED TO STEP THE F--- OFF OF ME AND I MEAN IT..IM SICK AND TIRED OF YALL SAYING s ABOUT ME AND THINKING IM A SCAMMER WELL IM NOT AND IF YALL THINK I AM THEN THE HELL WITH YALL..NOW THATS THE WAY I SEE IT...IF ANYONE WANTS TO STOP DEALING WITH ME BECUSE IM TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ONES THAT WHATS TO SIT HERE AND TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THEN FINE..BUT I BE DAMN IF IM GOING TO SIT HERE AND EXPLANE YALL ALL THE DETAILS OF EVERYTHING ABOUT ME OR ABOUT THE WAY I DO BUISNESS THEN OH WELL...I DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YALL BAGGING ME BECAUSE OF ME LISTING A AD IN HERE TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING..THEN YALL ALL WANT TO GET PISSED AT ME FOR TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY..WELL ITS NOTHING COMPAIR OF YALL TALKING BAD ABOUT PEOPLE THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW..SO WAY I SEE IT TO ME YALL ARE THE BAD PEOPLE NOT ME..
OK-

Littlehotrod.

This forum- the RJ forum is the best I have ever been a part of. The guys are smart, they help everyone who come on here and need help, and they root out people who are trying to scam others. I have seen more scammers broken on this forum than anyone else and its because of how knowledgeable these guys are.

With that said, it was a long time before I said anything, I just read and learned, and when I finally felt the urge to say something, it was to help and was based on what I had learned from these guys. I never spoke about myself.

Whats getting you in hot water is two things; you are very eager and you talk about your self alot. You also seem to get real excited and not listen.

if you want the guys to get off your back, put yourself second. When you post, make it useful and use the post to help someone or root out a rascal.

You will quickly find that by simply helping the guy who got taken, people will quickly recognize the real you.

Just some simple advice which you can take or leave; but as my dad used to say when I was chattering endlessly;

"Son, sit down, shut up and just listen. You might learn something"- I am not telling you to not be yourself-

Just a bit more humility and a little more charity (helping others) and you will be fine.

The guys who bust your chops are the same guys who will pat you on the back- that's how it works here.

A tough but great group.

Scorp
Old 08-21-2009, 04:29 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

I TIRED TO DO GOOD AND BUST MY BUTT TRYING..AND HERE IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YALL BRING ME DOWN..WELL I WORK HARD TO TREET PEOPLE GOOD AND I TOOK ALOT OF CRAP FROM PEOPLE BUT I KEEP IT TOGETHER..BUT ITS NOT FUN TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW...SO HERES THE STORY TO THIS DEAL ON THE GRILL AND THE CAM...

i traded the guy this grill for a cam and YALL dont unerstand that i didnt have the money to ship the guy the grill the same day as he did on the cam..so i said i will see how it goes on me getting the cam..well i waited and waited and still no cam..i waited over 2 weeks on the cam and i finly got it in..but when i was waiting and the cam havent came in then i got to thinking well should i send the grill since i havnt got the cam in yet..well i was scared that if i sent the grill then i wouldnt never got the cam..So thats another reason why i didnt send the grill..But we both found out it wasnt him it was the post office..but now since i got the cam i am going to send him the grill now..but everyone think bad about me because i didnt ship the grill the same day as he shipped the cam...well that day i didnt have the money so i was going to wait till the weekend so i will have the money to send the grill..well he sent me a tracking number and i been tracking it all week and it kept showing the same thing..so i thought he was trying to scam me..so when i did get the money to send the grill i didnt because i was wondering if this guy scamed me..well i kept on waiting and nothing...so i desided not to send the grill untill i get the cam..and i said when i get the cam then i will send the grill..so about little over 2 weeks then i got the cam so now im going to ship the grill monday..So i dont think im in the wrong here.i was just being on the safe side..well im a good buyer and a good seller and i dont scam people because i do more buisness with other people on here and they have never had anything to say to me in a bad way..but yall this is the reason why i didnt ship the cam out right then and there..i mean well and i jump in there and take care of the one im dealing with..im not trying to be a butt but i dont like no one talking about me because they dont know me...If anyone of yall have a problem of me then come to me and tell me..hell im friendly and like meeting new people but its not right to talk about someone if u dont know them..So im sorry for being smart but yall hurt my feelings talking about me when yall dont know me..so anyways thats the reason why i didnt send the grill out at that time..
Old 08-21-2009, 04:40 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

well scorp i understand your point and i help people out as well and i like making new friends but it just looks like im the bad person here..and this is the frist forum i have ever been in and i wanted to like it and hang out..But i just dont want people to say anything bad about me knowing its not true..and thats how u make your self a good seller or buyer..and if 1 person says something bad about u then it can mess your whole buisness up..and i work hard for 20 years trying to treet people with respect and learning from my mistakes..and i dont want people think bad of me for something i believe in..well some of yall have been nice to me and the guy i got the cam off of and he is a real good Trader..but when i did do something nice about someone like putting this ad in here about him then it was like they was trying to find a way to stick something to me..well if any one of yall needs my help im here and thats a Promise and all i ask is the same back from everyone else..Well scorp thanks and u seem like a good person as well..well im sorry yall for blowing a gasket but im not a scammer or a bad person..so i really hope we can be friends..thanks everyone..
Old 08-21-2009, 04:44 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I TIRED TO DO GOOD AND BUST MY BUTT TRYING..AND HERE IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YALL BRING ME DOWN..WELL I WORK HARD TO TREET PEOPLE GOOD AND I TOOK ALOT OF CRAP FROM PEOPLE BUT I KEEP IT TOGETHER..BUT ITS NOT FUN TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW...SO HERES THE STORY TO THIS DEAL ON THE GRILL AND THE CAM...

i traded the guy this grill for a cam and YALL dont unerstand that i didnt have the money to ship the guy the grill the same day as he did on the cam..so i said i will see how it goes on me getting the cam..well i waited and waited and still no cam..i waited over 2 weeks on the cam and i finly got it in..but when i was waiting and the cam havent came in then i got to thinking well should i send the grill since i havnt got the cam in yet..well i was scared that if i sent the grill then i wouldnt never got the cam..So thats another reason why i didnt send the grill..But we both found out it wasnt him it was the post office..but now since i got the cam i am going to send him the grill now..but everyone think bad about me because i didnt ship the grill the same day as he shipped the cam...well that day i didnt have the money so i was going to wait till the weekend so i will have the money to send the grill..well he sent me a tracking number and i been tracking it all week and it kept showing the same thing..so i thought he was trying to scam me..so when i did get the money to send the grill i didnt because i was wondering if this guy scamed me..well i kept on waiting and nothing...so i desided not to send the grill untill i get the cam..and i said when i get the cam then i will send the grill..so about little over 2 weeks then i got the cam so now im going to ship the grill monday..So i dont think im in the wrong here.i was just being on the safe side..well im a good buyer and a good seller and i dont scam people because i do more buisness with other people on here and they have never had anything to say to me in a bad way..but yall this is the reason why i didnt ship the cam out right then and there..i mean well and i jump in there and take care of the one im dealing with..im not trying to be a butt but i dont like no one talking about me because they dont know me...If anyone of yall have a problem of me then come to me and tell me..hell im friendly and like meeting new people but its not right to talk about someone if u dont know them..So im sorry for being smart but yall hurt my feelings talking about me when yall dont know me..so anyways thats the reason why i didnt send the grill out at that time..
See thats all you would had to say in the first place. I'm not busting your chops or anything I am just saying.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:56 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

well thanks for understanding and sorry yall for blowing a gasket..But if yall need a good friend then i promise you that u want be dispointed..Im trying to get my oldsmobile built and i need some parts to finsh my motor..so im going to look on here and see if i can find some stuff to get my motor finsh..well thanks and i hope we all can be friends..and by the way im jason..
Old 08-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I for one am willing to give littlehotrod a clean slate...I gave him some grief at first over the ads in the forum, but I think he learned his lesson. This forum is a great place and I think he should be given another chance without getting slammed every time he posts.( I am not saying he gets slammed for no reason, I haven't read every post.)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -