POSSIBLE SCAMMER PINK LADY IN MT GRETNA PA

Old 01-29-2008, 04:56 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Help a brother out and paste up the link,I have tried several times with that add number,nothing comes up :P
Old 01-29-2008, 05:24 PM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I just saw the add too, at 9:22pm. It expires in 48 DAYS.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:45 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10614...nts-Shoes.html
Old 01-29-2008, 06:06 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I got it now thanks,my add number finder must not be working properly AGAIN

I have messaged Deb to come tell her side here in the forum.lets see if she shows up.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:42 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default let see if she shows up ,the pink lady

LETS SEE IF WE GET A RESPONSE, I WILL BET 5.00 NO RESPONSE, THXS JEFF
Old 02-01-2008, 03:35 PM
onebad48tk
JOURNEYMAN

Default selling things cheap

i would like to say after reading the comment that the rj addministrater said about if you find someone selling things cheap you are going to get scammed. as a collecter of numerous car parts that i have collected over the years from individuals,swap meet's, that i never got around to useing i figure it is better to give a person a good buy then to have the stuff laying around not being used, and take the very little money that i get for my parts and help buy the part's that i need for my project,than to ask rediculous price's and still have the stuff lying around being unused when i might be able to help a fellow racer or car collecter find a part he need's at a good and fair price,so the moral of the story is not everyone that has a good buy is a scammer. thank's for reading.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:14 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default very good point

I agree with you, in this deal the only thing I did wrong was send money to a po box with out good conversations with the person......I felt the RJ administrators comments were a little off tilt, but he can say what he wants as I can and you can, I have found that there are a couple of things in life that are legit family,God,weight lifting and racing,with all these things you can you put your best out and let the world see what you got.............anyway to much philosopy..my car,family and the way I do busniess is honest hard and fast........keep up the good work RJ and I will always listen to peoples opinions, keep 'um coming

Live long ,work and play hard,love family,so when someone does you wrong you can look them straight in the face( with cofidence) and tell them so......that is my 100.00 blirp about life.....that is why the racing community is so cool alot ,alot of really great people and a few fools later thxs jeff
Old 02-01-2008, 04:41 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

bix----DID YOU GET YOUR PRODUCTS??????????
Old 02-01-2008, 06:17 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default FOLLOW UP NO PRODUCT YET

UPDATE ABOUT MY DEAL ............. STILL NO PRODUCT OR EMAIL FROM THE SELLER

JEFF
Old 02-01-2008, 07:39 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: selling things cheap

Originally Posted by onebad48tk
i would like to say after reading the comment that the rj addministrater said about if you find someone selling things cheap you are going to get scammed. as a collecter of numerous car parts that i have collected over the years from individuals,swap meet's, that i never got around to useing i figure it is better to give a person a good buy then to have the stuff laying around not being used, and take the very little money that i get for my parts and help buy the part's that i need for my project,than to ask rediculous price's and still have the stuff lying around being unused when i might be able to help a fellow racer or car collecter find a part he need's at a good and fair price,so the moral of the story is not everyone that has a good buy is a scammer. thank's for reading.
Attaboy,thats what I like to see a new member calling me out,my hats off to you as well. Seems you got things figured out here how RJ works,and thanks I didn't mean everyone,I ment certain members with no honor payments or even a profile,these are the type of people you need to use caution on is what I ment .

But I see you are in good standings on your sales my friend,keep coming back and helping out,I myself give you big props for being not such a long time member of Racing Junk.Keep up the good work and if you have any questions just ask,If I/we in the forum can help I/we will

Looking at your profile I wouldn't hesitate to do business from you,but I certainly would get to know you some what,but your profile and your links prove to me you are a good person to deal with.

Thanks for your input and putting things in a different direction,and No not all are bad members,just some give RJ a bad name

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/228546

I would hope some would take note of his business practices for being such a short time member.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -