Vocational High School Motorsports Club Looking For Support

Old 11-20-2018, 11:39 AM
workinonit
SHOW GUEST

Default Vocational High School Motorsports Club Looking For Support

Hello there. I am a vocational instructor at a high school in Upton Massachusetts (Blackstone Valley Tech). I teach in the Auto Collision Repair and Refinishing Program. We have a Motorsports club at our school that we make trips to the local drag way in Lebanon NY. Last year we put together an s10 to race with the club. This year were looking to build another car to bring with us. The students in the Motorsports Club and other transportation type shops in our school look forward to our trips to the drag way and all the prep to get everything ready. The car will also be used directly with our curriculum associated with vehicle construction and structure. I’m looking to see if someone happen to have a retired drag car roller around that they are willing to donate. The school can offer a fair appraised value tax form for any donation to the school. If anyone knows someone that may be able to help us out. Anyone or company that donates will have a vinyl decal displayed on the vehicle with your preferred name or logo. Below is a picture of the s10 we helped put together last year. If you are not local, we may be able to arrange to have the vehicle shipped to use but would prefer someone local to New England. Help us keep this kids into racing and not video games. Contact me for more information about our school and if you are able to help out. Thank you!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ouxSHBEd38Cw2N8d7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ouxSHBEd38Cw2N8d7

Last edited by workinonit; 11-20-2018 at 11:41 AM.