nitrous

Old 09-29-2008, 05:35 AM
talgregory
JOURNEYMAN

200 shot
Old 10-03-2008, 01:45 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

although nitrous does work when running alcohol I have had much better luck running fuel with nitrous.

If you really want to have some fun slap a blower on that bad boy and shoot it with a small shot. Thats better than a circus ride right there. I'm tellin ya now!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:26 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

If you can't build HP in an engine, put a blower on it.
Next step, Chrome It.
If a blower is the answer, why aren't any of the big money winners running them.
Maybe Edmond Richardson has one in the mail. NOT!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 06:22 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

a blower car was runner up yesterday at the 30k to win race at the million 4.4's car
Old 10-04-2008, 08:43 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

It will probably snow today then. You just don't see blower cars in the moneys to often. The bad thing is everyone with a blower wants everyone else to have one or their stuff is second rate. Maybe a blower is better, but I've raced for 25 years and run in 3 NHRA Race of Champions races and never been out run by a blower car. I guess it just eats at me that every comment by blower connoisseurs is you need a blower. Hect most of the blown dragsters that come to our track cant even out run our naturally aspirated cars.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:33 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dparker
It will probably snow today then. You just don't see blower cars in the moneys to often. The bad thing is everyone with a blower wants everyone else to have one or their stuff is second rate. Maybe a blower is better, but I've raced for 25 years and run in 3 NHRA Race of Champions races and never been out run by a blower car. I guess it just eats at me that every comment by blower connoisseurs is you need a blower. Hect most of the blown dragsters that come to our track cant even out run our naturally aspirated cars.

mmmmm don't know about all that.......What type of NHRA racing you do?
you can only mean bracket racing.

below is my distant Cousin...one of the nicest guys you will meet..he will not tell you to go but with something that suits you best.

so i have to respectfully disagree that everyone with the a blower statment.. and say maybe some people with blower.

i myself being a 3 time previous blower car owner

http://www.quainstott.com/

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-04-2008, 08:50 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Very well spoken and bjuice your 100% right, me saying everybody is off in left field. I should have said: alot of. And yes bracket racing is what I was referring to. Your cousins car is a dream come true for alot of us. Do you ever get to see him run?
Old 10-04-2008, 09:37 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

OHH Yes i speak with Quain a good Bit..Quains father Bobby and My father Gary were like brothers. Bobby fell off back of golf cart at a Big race and ended up passing away..this Killed my dad also..he has never been the same without Bobby.
Anyhow i can call up Quain anytime i pease and he will help me with anything i need if he is not off racing somewhere. He travels a good bit as a full time racer..last time i spent the whole day with him is when he matched race Scotty Cannon SR at his home track..best 2 out 3..Quain won the final race and set a track record at the same time..I am friends with Scotty as well and traveled with him to some of his old pro-mod match races against Hugh Scott......a few months after this race Quain took on Scotty Cannon JR at Quains home track and Quain beat Scotty JR...Something like a 4.04 to a 4.07 (both have been and now current IHRA Pro-Mod World Champions...if you will click on Quains web page click on all his pics..go to the HISTORY section and you will see the stuff he built and ran over the years..Quain also built Scotty Cannon's 1st Famous magazine car,,Cannonball..also in thr History Pics...i remember that car well !

he doesn't live but 45 minutes away..great guy if you ever get to meet him walk right up. he will treat you as one of the boyz.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "