Quadrajet stumble

Old 05-18-2009, 07:25 PM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

mmk cuz io enjoy whippin shit talkers ass :!: everybodys on here trying to get info and any help and all u do is talk shit :!: get over urself and if u realy help people like u say start doing it :!: and btw ur jokes suck and jus piss people off u take it way to far :!: :!: :!:
Old 05-18-2009, 07:26 PM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

ahaha i like that idea :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by justin45
no family huh u said somthing bout my dad! and dude if u think ur that bad i hope we do meet someday. im 6'7 and 200lbs so i aint hard to miss :!:
FYI
6'7 at only 200 pounds = toothpick. :lol:

He was just messing with you guys....you obviously cannot tell when someone is just yanking your chain to get a reaction. I know this for a fact because he told me via PM. he was only playing around...and that he was about done and was going to let you guys know .Anyone that's been here awhile will tell you he isn't the trash talker he has been acting like the last week or so...he is a good dude...he was just trying to get you new guys wound up. I haven't read every post and don't know what all he may or may not have said...but talking about his wife in a disrespectful manor isn't necessary.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:56 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Mopar told me the same thing....This is gettin a little out of hand...Everybody needs to take two steps back, and relax a little.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:15 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X2, MOPAR TOLD ME THE SAME THING, JUST PULLIN YOUR CHAIN, GOTTA LEAVE WIFE & KIDS OUT OF IT. THATS WAY TO LOW OF A BLOW. WE ALL PULL EACH OTHERS CHAIN AROUND HERE. IF YOUR GONNA PITCH YA GOTTA BE ABLE TO CATCH. EVERYBODY HERE LEARNS ALOT FROM EACH OTHER WHILE AND KEEPING HUMMOR TOO. THE WIFE THING NEEDS AN APOLOGY & LETS MOVE ON. MIKE, (THE OLD WORN OUT CHEVY MAN :lol: )
Old 05-19-2009, 05:20 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

IF YOU ARE GOING TO START TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO SOMEONES WIFE ON HERE YOU CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE,,WE SURE AS HELL DON'T NEED YOU , GO TO YELLOWBULLIT THEY WILL LOVE YOU...FUN IS FUN , BUT THAT AIN'T FUNNY ..TAKE YOUR WIFE CRACKS SOMEWHERE ELSE :!: YOU JUST LOST EVERYBODY'S RESPECT ON HERE .
Old 05-19-2009, 06:03 AM
bowhay
EXPERT BUILDER

so lemme ge tthis straight
talkin about someones wife is out of the question
but sayin the best part of him ran down his dads leg aint over the line
thats awful one sided dont yall think
Old 05-19-2009, 06:36 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

NO , THAT DESERVES APOLOGY TOO. THAT IS OVER THE LINE . TIME TO BACK UP AND STICK TO CAR SMACK TALK. :idea:
Old 05-19-2009, 07:53 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yes i do apologize for that remark, and yes it was out of line! :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 05-19-2009, 12:04 PM
bowhay
EXPERT BUILDER

ok well thats good but now that its done with

back to the problem at hand
and rochester q-jets they are vacume secondary, there is a lil rod that connects the vacume pump on the carb to the back barrels, and it is how u control when the barrels open
maybe iti got bent a lil more than it should be
idk just an idea
it happened to mine before i went holley

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -