Standing forum issues

Old 12-05-2013, 12:44 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

To the Core members here.....I have been on this site over 10 years...most of them as a Mod or Admin....I have NEVER allowed a Newbie to come on this site and Bash Racing Junk or any of its Core members and I am not going to start Now....I am not concerned with anyone leaving that wants to do nothing but bitch and site bash that has contributed nothing to the site.

This thread was created by Bone a respectable, productive long term member that has a legit complaint with a function process on the forum. I have tried working with the IT on the classified side to get this problem corrected with no success..This thread has remained open for respect of Bone and other long standing members FORUM ISSUES...The thread is titled " Standing Forum Issues".....Not sign in make a couple of post and bash the site because you do not like some features on the classifieds.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-05-2013, 12:48 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Very quiet here.........
Old 12-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I admire the thread has remained open to criticism... it is humble. That said, there can be a FINE LINE between criticism & PUKING on the admin if a poster is a newbie. On one hand, the new poster wants to dish out- but BAILS out if he gets served??? I was just being a smartazz & backing up what Juice said some.... I meant no harm really. Instead, he tells me he wants my "mom to rot in hell".... classy guy. I would like to invite his ugly azz into the boxing ring for a little sparring event... maybe cut his eye bones some & fold his nose over sideways... that would be fun.... invite my mom to watch me do it too... jerk-off.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:19 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

mmmmmmm..I guess Fresh Meat was TOO fresh .....maybe 12 or 13 ? :P :P
Old 12-05-2013, 02:27 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz
I admire the thread has remained open to criticism... it is humble. That said, there can be a FINE LINE between criticism & PUKING on the admin if a poster is a newbie. On one hand, the new poster wants to dish out- but BAILS out if he gets served??? I was just being a smartazz & backing up what Juice said some.... I meant no harm really. Instead, he tells me he wants my "mom to rot in hell".... classy guy. I would like to invite his ugly azz into the boxing ring for a little sparring event... maybe cut his eye bones some & fold his nose over sideways... that would be fun.... invite my mom to watch me do it too... jerk-off.
My post wasn't as vicious as he took it either scoot. You and the other members know I have ZERO tolerance for guest and Newbies trashing the site or its members. I have been consistant with this over a decade....Crazy is not the 1st nor will he be the last to get served if you come in here with that bullchit without earning their stripes...No other site I know of is gonna let a newbie by with that stuff.

On another note you still boxing Scoot ? you must be in some un-real shape !
Me and a old friend was talking the other day along these lines..I said I will give you all hell for the 1st 3 minutes...after that call EMS...cause if you ain't dead I will be for sure.... LMAO

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-05-2013, 02:37 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

On another note you still boxing Scoot ? you must be in some un-real shape !
Me and a old friend was talking the other day along these lines..I said I will give you all hell for the 1st 3 minutes...after that call EMS...cause if you ain't dead I will be for sure.... LMAO

That's where I am ! I ain't got the energy or strength to play footsy and dance with ya. I'll do everything in my power to end it PERMANENTLY in 60 seconds or less cuz after that it'll be ME thats carried off in a ziplock ! :shock: :shock: But HELL, I would MUCH rather watch Scoot wail on someone ELSE anyway !
Old 12-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I can relate to ya Juice & DD. It is not that different for me really... boxing has made me in better shape, better cardio, etc... but I can stand to loose another 20lbs or so... hard to kill that last 20lbs!! At 43, it is starting to take some toll on me. R/Rotator cuff is hurting. Only training 2-3 times a week now... my son had his first fight & lost by decision. Great fight though; I was so proud of him. After it was over, the winner gave him a big hug & gave him his trophy!! It was cool. On another note, my hardest sparring/fight was actually a 50yr old. Even though he was older than me, he schooled me pretty bad. His age does not seem to affect him to much; seen him whip guys half his age.

It good to see ya all around here; I have missed you guys. Between work, kids & boxing, I don't get on here as much or have much time to wrench on my Chevelle. I did score some 67-72 double hump 194 heads "461's" after finding out mine were wrong castings for the 327 it has.. plus they were 172's. I am having the new ones machined right now. I will keep dropping by to talk with you guys. Scooter
Old 12-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds like you you and your son are enjoying boxing. Can't beat getting in shape, having fun and father son time.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

9 months and 2 days since I started this post and still none of these issues are resolved, PJ are you listening?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...