Old 09-20-2011, 08:08 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

just found out like 3-5 miles from me
Old 09-21-2011, 04:12 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by harbone66
He actually offered me this Cadillac over the winter for my cherry 67 Firebird!

http://www.racingjunk.com/Cadillac/2...ELL-TRADE.html

He probably would have whined if I had traded him my $22K Firebird for his $8K Caddy :!: :roll:

You Giving Him 8K for his caddy.. Sounds like you are doing him a favor.. LOL What an IDIOT this fartman is... Whats bad, is eventually he will find someone dumb enough to take him up on one of his ridiculous offers.. You send out 100 offers, you figure the odds are he might just get someone to take him up on one.. THAT will be ONE SAD DAY....
Old 09-21-2011, 06:30 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Sam he is from Kingsport, I race with him at Rogersville :!:

Mark
Old 09-21-2011, 07:18 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default BULLEYS

You go you lying BULLY BOYS! 99% of what has been said on here is a big lie. SCORP AND HIS LITTLE BULLY'S Can't handle it when some attacks him the way HE does everyone else. Scorp can't handle this by himself. IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD AT ALL SCORP, DOES IT. SCORP EVEN HAD TO BRING IT BACK TO THE SCAMMERS FORUM TO GET HELP. It doesn't belong in here.

I don't report scammers anymore because of the Bully Scorp and his Bully Boys wasting my time! See ya!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:29 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Oh, and thanks for the advertising for my Fleetwood. Have a nice evening fellows and thanks for the love.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:25 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: BULLEYS

Originally Posted by reddnova
You go you lying BULLY BOYS! 99% of what has been said on here is a big lie. SCORP AND HIS LITTLE BULLY'S Can't handle it when some attacks him the way HE does everyone else. Scorp can't handle this by himself. IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD AT ALL SCORP, DOES IT. SCORP EVEN HAD TO BRING IT BACK TO THE SCAMMERS FORUM TO GET HELP. It doesn't belong in here.

I don't report scammers anymore because of the Bully Scorp and his Bully Boys wasting my time! See ya!
I just wanted to say thank you

I have been laughing for three days, and I can't thank you enough. You are truly hilarious, delusional too but genuinely funny.

As much as I appreciate your continued presentation of me with some kind of escalated status here. Its not the case. No one user is any more important than another. In fact our most important forum users are our Mods who take their personal time to keep things in order.

I know you are upset because I denied your friend request. I am sorry Little One. I wasnt trying to hurt your feelings. I really did appreciate the nice email you sent when you sent the friend request. Of course then you got nasty when I decided I had just enough friends and didn't need you.

Forum Regulars; I guess I am going to try and use my super powers to ask you to back off. You have hurt her feelings and thats just not what we want to do here.

Leave her alone, she has a Bro-Hamm to sell.

BTW, you don't report scammers because that would include anyone that ever did a deal with you, and the forum doesnt have enough bandwidth for that.

Be well Little One, and thanks once again.

Scorp
Old 09-22-2011, 04:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: BULLEYS

I have been called worse by a whole lot better people! :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-22-2011, 06:54 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks for the entertainment bully and bully boys. Oh I don't think you have any special powers Scorp except for maybe over NotsoHardBone69. And we all know what his IQ is. He loves the name calling stuff. By the way scorp. The friend request was to see your stuff. I am impressed that you actually tried to sell something. You rock. I mean you go sell boy!

By the way you need to pay some honor payments on those parts you sold. I see you have payed "0". And you get on here and bully people about not paying their honor payments. A man of many faces! You know like SUPERBARTMAN! LMFAO! See ya! Got some selling and trading to do. Good luck on the 66/396/325hp. engine. Hope she sells tomorrow friend. I don't believe I said that. Again thanks for all the love!

REMEMBER, NO BULLYING! BOYS!
Old 09-23-2011, 04:01 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for the entertainment bully and bully boys. Oh I don't think you have any special powers Scorp except for maybe over NotsoHardBone69. And we all know what his IQ is. He loves the name calling stuff. By the way scorp. The friend request was to see your stuff. I am impressed that you actually tried to sell something. You rock. I mean you go sell boy!

By the way you need to pay some honor payments on those parts you sold. I see you have payed "0". And you get on here and bully people about not paying their honor payments. A man of many faces! You know like SUPERBARTMAN! LMFAO! See ya! Got some selling and trading to do. Good luck on the 66/396/325hp. engine. Hope she sells tomorrow friend. I don't believe I said that. Again thanks for all the love!

REMEMBER, NO BULLYING! BOYS!

You are quite the Detective, Clouseau.

You are right, no honor payments. Thats because I have a Club Membership and pay monthly.

So Little One, what are you going to do?

Every time you post you put yourself right at the top of the Scammer Forum list. Forum users can judge you for themselves Of course the alternative is to be quiet and hope that it falls. So whatcha going to do?

I don't think you can stop, My Little Groupie

So let's all keep laughing, and please don't ever go away

Mods: She put a link to an add of mine on her thread. Please feel free to disable if it violates Forum Rules.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -