Michael Steele @ Heads Up Chassis is a liar and a thief!

Old 06-09-2011, 03:42 AM
michaelsteele
SHOW GUEST

Default Wrong again.

I am very careful about customers cars in that I do not put their cars outside. There was one pink Camaro I did put outside after it had been in my shop over a year while I was waiting on the person to give me some money to start the car. I was having to walk around the car and so it was just taking up space and I was not making any money off of the car, so I called the customer up and told him my situation, and he told me to push the car out side. So I did. The job was going to cost the customer $2,500.00 but I never saw any money. I didn't even charge him anything for storage. I was just glad to see the car go because while it was on my property, I was liable for the car. They just left the car and it was like they forgot about it, and didn't care if it got worked on or not. When they first dropped the car off at my shop, they didn't even leave a down payment for parts to get started.

As for a Mopar or whatever brand being pushed outside, never happened.

I will give you some phone #'s to call my ex customers (at least the #'s I have) and they will give you a testimony of my workmanship and the jobs I did for them, instead of believeing everything you hear on this forum. If you want to hear their side, don't take my word, but call them and hear it from a neutral party. I don't personally know 99% of my ex-customers, so why would they not tell the truth about me? You want character witnesses? Then drive down here and ask the people who know me, and then you will hear their side, the people who know me. The people who have worked for me is a good place to start. Some of my ex-employees know me personally, and some do not.

Well it is morning and I must get to work. Starting on a McAmis body 53 Vette Pro Mod format next week, or whenever the check clears to order the tubing, after that I have three more tube chassis cars to do, a 63 Vette, a Baretta, and another Vette, forgot what year. Meanwhile I have an interior job and other misc. jobs, and also at least 4-5 strut front half cars to do. I also have several fiberglass bodies that belong to me that I need to build to sell. An "02" Mustang, an "84" Vette, and also a stock bodied "05" Mustang, along with a 69 Roadrunner and a 70 Barracuda, oh yeah, I forgot the Pro Mod "98" Dodge Viper I need to build, which is also a personal car of mine. I also have several stock bodied Camaro cars ready to build. Quitman, from New Orleans dropped a fox bodied Mustang off here almost two years ago, hey Quitman, if you read this, are you still wanting to build this Stang? Let me know.

Time is ticking, gotta go. I hear a Mustang II in the stable, and he sounds hungry.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:44 AM
mcrracing1011
APPRENTICE

Default Re: Accusations of Dishonesty

im surprised this guy (micheal steele) kept his cool. you know anyone else on herewould have gone bannanas if they were accused of scamming. :!: :!: :!:
Old 06-09-2011, 08:04 AM
langjones
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: 96 Firebird

Originally Posted by lively
Originally Posted by michaelsteele
Before Mr. Jones left my shop, I told him I would travel to North Carolina on my expense and finish the car, and not charge another penny for doing so. I do not know what more I can do for him. I am not making excuses because I did not finish his car on time, but am taking upon myself, and is my decision, (not any one else forcing me to) to travel to Mr. Jones shop to finish his car. If Mr. Jones does not want me there, I totally understand.

As for hiding behind God and making excuses, I take full responsibility for my own actions. I know what I was before Jesus saved my soul, and I am no different now, in that, I am a hell deserving sinner, saved by the grace of God, and I can only stand justified through the blood of Jesus Christ and there is no goodness within me.

I am not running or hiding, but maybe it is best for the Racing Junk racing community, if I pull my ads off of racing junk and stop offering drag car services. This is something I truely love to do, (build chassis/suspensions/etc...) but is best for every one. If you have any questions for me, I will stay on the RJ forum until my monthly dealership has expired.

Mr. Jones? What would you like me to do concerning your car?

SAVED 8)
I will finish the car as best i can. If your offer is truly genuine, thanks for the offer.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:38 AM
langjones
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by harbone66
So if you want to "make it right within reason" Mr Steele, what do you need langjones to make you happy?
Axles, Bearings, Studs, Center Section is all i have left to buy.
Any, all or none is left up to you guys and Michael Steele.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by langjones
Originally Posted by harbone66
So if you want to "make it right within reason" Mr Steele, what do you need langjones to make you happy?
Axles, Bearings, Studs, Center Section is all i have left to buy.
Any, all or none is left up to you guys and Michael Steele.
there you go Mr Steele, all things considered I think you can at least give the man what he is asking for.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

My .02.

I do not expect Michael Steele to pony up the coin to supply the parts that it is likely he owes the buyer.

So Michael are you going to prove me right?

Scorp
Old 06-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
My .02.

I do not expect Michael Steele to pony up the coin to supply the parts that it is likely he owes the buyer.

Scorp
X2. I hope you prove me wrong Mr Steele. But who am I??? You will be judged for your iniquities... I hope you have some contracts or documentation for all the guys cars you claim to be working on. You dodged the pricing... never answered why you did not give this man a hard price for your failed efforts... "a little more" might work on a used car lot, but I promise you if someone is on a budget, they expect an answer.... you said it yourself.... remember???? "Well, the first thing I find out when I find a product I am interested in purchasing, is the price." those were your words right Mr Steele??? So what is the price??? I will tell you: The PRICE is pissed off customers & flaky commitments that cause you problems when you don't finish on time & aren't CLEAR.

I think it is a SLAP IN TH FACE when you reference all other other cars you are working on... arrogant. DID YOU CONSIDER Langjones car when you mentioned all these other cars???? TIP: NO ONE CARES... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CAR YOU DIDN'T GET DONE. So are the others BETTER??? More important?? You are a piece of work Mr. Steele. BOTTOM LINE: WHAT WILL YOU DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT???? That is all that is important here.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:56 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
My .02.

Scorp
X2. I hope you prove me wrong Mr Steele. But who am I??? You will be judged for your iniquities... I hope you have some contracts or documentation for all the guys cars you claim to be working on. You dodged the pricing... never answered why you did not give this man a hard price for your failed efforts... "a little more" might work on a used car lot, but I promise you if someone is on a budget, they expect an answer.... you said it yourself.... remember???? "Well, the first thing I find out when I find a product I am interested in purchasing, is the price." those were your words right Mr Steele??? So what is the price??? I will tell you: The PRICE is pissed off customers & flaky commitments that cause you problems when you don't finish on time & aren't CLEAR.

I think it is a SLAP IN TH FACE when you reference all other other cars you are working on... arrogant. DID YOU CONSIDER Langjones car when you mentioned all these other cars???? TIP: NO ONE CARES... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CAR YOU DIDN'T GET DONE. So are the others BETTER??? More important?? You are a piece of work Mr. Steele. BOTTOM LINE: WHAT WILL YOU DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT???? That is all that is important here.
x2--it really don't matter if your going to do work on J FORCE'S car or anyone elses--the ones you get over on are the ones that WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU 8)
AND
just to be honest -do not bring GOD'S word into this if you are not going to use it all--be honest in your dealings and it will come back to you [ be dishonest in your dealings and :evil: ]

admit your mistakes and get this right 8)

by the way -thanks for telling your side-NOW GET THIS MADE RIGHT BEFORE THESE HERE GOOD OLE BOYS GET CHECKING DEEPER :shock: AND TURN UP OLD WOUNDS AND WOES ops:

LIVELY
Old 06-10-2011, 04:12 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Michael you just have to ask; WWJD?

What would Jesus do?

I think he would have met his own stated deadline, quoted a legitimate price and returned all of Langjones parts when he picked up his unfinished work.

So what are YOU going to do?

I already know the answer

Scorp
Old 06-11-2011, 04:26 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

chirp chirp says the crickets

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -