SUPERBARTMAN/reddnova is a liar,bad to deal with & SCAMM

Old 05-17-2011, 12:50 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

blah,blah,blah yea whatever BART. I guess you are going to say you did'nt have a chance to look at it for 3 1/2 hr's either, then i figure your going to try and say you drove 4 1/2 hr's bringing it to me huh. If your going to tell it then tell it as it is STUPID.
Point of the matter is you can't because you live in BARTS own little world!
Everyone that I have talked to from Fl to Tenn says the same ol thing about poor ol Bart doing the same to everyone he deals with.
He trades then says something is wrong with or the equip is junk, then demands more money.Truth is me and BART never traded on the ad he is saying for anyways. I told you that I had copied a picture of a tractor that looked like mine, if everyone goes back and looks they will see the diff in mine and the pic that i posted and see that mine looked better with alot more pic's than just one.
We traded towards the end of Dec. and my ad was not the same then as you say, the dates on the ad's are proof enough.
Idont really care if I trade/sell on here or anywhere else, like I said I just do it as a hobby. If somebody does'nt like a deal then they are free to back out at anytime during the meeting, but nobody is going to pay for something after YOU broke it, if thats the case.
And I'm sure not going to pay you 8k! haha Your sooooo.... STUPID!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:02 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

egaudless of a case # of not, idc.
The only reason i keep this stuff up is so people can see what he really is and how he deals.
As far as a case, HE HAS NONE!
I believe that I have proven myself over and over the best i know how.
It's just people like BART that makes me SICK!
He knows if I had did anything wrong he could've did something in Tenn while I was at the rod run with it.
The bad thing is he keeps asking ?'s about the car now to people and wanting it back.
The car that i had got on trade was not all that he had said until i sunk ALOT of cash in it!
And a 66 NOVA POST CAR ROLLING is not worth as much as he thinks it is, without seats tires and wheels, exhaust, elect wiring. MAYBE FOR A TOP OF THE LINE WITH EVERYTHING DONE BRAND NEW AND NOT 10 YRS OLD 10K AT THE MOST!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:07 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

harbone66 As soon as I recieve something I will post it on here with the dates it was done.
But as far as I can tell he has to many feathers getting in the way of his fingers to do anything cause he knows he WILL lose!
Old 05-17-2011, 02:23 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

All I hear on here from Tom is lies and diversion away from what he is and did.

He and BBChevy are so JEALOUS that they now try to beat up my family my dog and are so jealous of my car collection and huge acerage ranch retreats just 5 min. from 2 towns and 20 minutes from Bristol dragway and Motorsports Park. Scamming jealous dickheads!

Have a nice day pete67, tomsrod, dthotrods and whoever else you claim to be.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="reddnova"]All I hear on here from Tom is lies and diversion away from what he is and did.

He and BBChevy are so JEALOUS that they now try to beat up my family my dog and are so jealous of my car collection and huge acerage ranch retreats just 5 min. from 2 towns and 20 minutes from Bristol dragway and Motorsports Park. Scamming jealous dickheads!

Redblowvaa: EVERYONE knows that you are a dirtbag... BBC is not jealous (or anyone) about your mamas 1973 Golden Eagle trailer on your SWAP ZONE land. Your dog has a third eye too... (not the little one YOU use on him). Seriously... GET A LIFE. Your "Huge car collection" is all your families rusty dilapidated junk yard crap that was hand-me-downs from your inbreed kin.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:01 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by reddnova
All I hear on here from Tom is lies and diversion away from what he is and did.

Have a nice day pete67, tomsrod, dthotrods and whoever else you claim to be.
What do you have for ME to be jealous of?
Old drag cars that I cannot drive/sell trade or show? NOT!
Or maybe your little brush pile that you call a ranch on a hill side? NOT!
Guess someone may take a chance and lease it, huh.
Your the one who contacted me, after awhile I did trade, but the things YOU have do not interest me. I would not trade the worst street car for your nicest drag car on any day!
I would not give up 1 acre of my property for all of yours where you live.
Plus I will not downgrade your family and bring myself to your level.
The only thing I want is for people to see what kinda person they are dealing with.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:35 AM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Dam feels like im back in grade school! :lol:
Old 05-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by wazup
Dam feels like im back in grade school! :lol:
I agree.

Bart you may be the biggest Johnson in your neighborhood, but here you just aren't important. Still a Johnson but unimportant.

But you always have been and remain the inadvertent comic genius.

Go get'em Tiger.

Scorp
Old 05-18-2011, 07:01 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Dont use bid words Scorp, you will just confuse the man :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-18-2011, 07:16 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default SUPERBARTMAN

You know I really wonder how much RJ pays you guys to come on here and beat up and discourage people who report scammers and then you actually come out and support the scammers.

I hope they pay you well to keep people from rocking the boat!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -