old school rock n roll

Old 07-31-2009, 08:41 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ashbros
Good Looking young man you have there. Are we to ASSume he got his looks from his mothers side...LOL
Man this is a tough crowd!! lol
Keep him banging. Remember girls love Rock N Roll Stars. Whoops, he's to young to know about that. Maybe in a few years. lol
Old 07-31-2009, 08:58 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Man in 74 I was ummm........yeah well i got a sister born in 74. But I still love that rock and roll and oldies(50's & 60's) while I am working on cars.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:25 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Man in 74 I was ummm........yeah well i got a sister born in 74. But I still love that rock and roll and oldies(50's & 60's) while I am working on cars.
Thanks for not calling 70's OLDIES!! Eventhough I was born in '68 I'm not a big fan of 60's stuff.. I love 70's and 80's rock! I always woundered what kind of drugs my partents did when I was born. Mom had to have done SOMETHING for me to be as messed up as I am! LOL Kidding guys, just kidding!!
Old 07-31-2009, 10:46 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

My grandfather used to be a tobacco farmer. Told me one time that every 5th stalk was one of those maryuana plants (dang kids). I asked what he did with it. He said they took it out to the back of the farm and burned it. I asked, what one at a time. He said no, burned the whole patch at once. At least the town and wiskey distillery go some use out of it, haha.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:56 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by ashbros
Good Looking young man you have there. Are we to ASSume he got his looks from his mothers side...LOL
Man this is a tough crowd!! lol
Keep him banging. Remember girls love Rock N Roll Stars. Whoops, he's to young to know about that. Maybe in a few years. lol
I wish! About a month ago the doorbell rang, standing there was a very pretty girl about 10 years old, her father was sitting in his truck in the driveway. She asked for Wes, I went and got him, I left them alone at the door. What did I hear her say (of course I was spying) "I wanted to hand deliver my birthday invitation, I really, really hope you can come". He didn't go, that evening his "girlfriend" Cheyenne called and told him he better not go if he knew what was good for him!!! Damn!!!! Wouldn't that suck, a ball and chain at 10!!

This is Lucas our 12 year old playing Happy Birthday to his Nana at Christmas.
The guy can ROCK with AC/DC, LZ,etc. I am one lucky guy!
Old 07-31-2009, 11:30 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Rudy nice looking family!! OH NO!! I just figured out what 10 to life means!!!!! You might want to edit the ball and chain part before the wife sees it and we all get in trouble. My girlfriend has threatened to put me on a RJ time limit at night. . :x
Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

NO TIME LIMITS ALLOWED!!!!!! My wife already threatened me that she was going to come on here and give you guys he@@ already.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:15 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
NO TIME LIMITS ALLOWED!!!!!! My wife already threatened me that she was going to come on here and give you guys he@@ already.
Bring it on! We have some great wives that post "the truth".
:lol: :lol:
Old 07-31-2009, 01:33 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Well I dont know all I do know is that she made a 6'6" 250lbs of pure muscle man ops: But also at times she can be mean too. Well come to think of it you guys would love her then. :lol:
Old 07-31-2009, 10:14 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

OK Old you got yer wish cuz she is on here now. Her name is myfordroars. Just dont hold back. she can take it as well as dish it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -