why dont vehicles get prices when posted for sale???

Old 07-02-2009, 04:42 AM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default yes its true

i also have asked a few sellers with 'no price' and found the same as you.[ out of my range] i am just baffeled at how you expect to sell something without a price?????? AND how can someone expect us to give a 'best offer' without any idea of what they want / then they get pissed if not high enough. in all truth, their vehicle is worth what they think is worth to them any way. SO IF WE PASS - THEY DONT SELL > and vehicle is still theirs and we are happier keeping our cash. by the way> my 1996 z21 ,165000 mile, truck is worth 10000.00 to me unless i find a buyer! LOL know anyone?? lol even harder !!!!!!!! this car stuff is '' THE THRILL OF THE CHASE''' anyway and if you are in it to make a buck $$$ get a venders lisence and go for it but you cant over pay and be profitable. look for fair PRICED VEHICLES and go for it . if it was easy everyone would do it . i do it for a hobby and get happy when i break evev or make a small buck and have enjoyed the ownership and joy rides. as always > just my opinion dont attack me and have a great holiday and even better days forward GOD BLESS
Old 07-02-2009, 06:10 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

i traded my truck on here between buying and repairs i made while i owned i actually lost money but between talking to people on another site and price guides i priced it less then it was actually worth but i also took into acount for economy if it would be worth it to hold on to it and sell for more and my family needs needed a ext cab truck or family car traded on here for the truck but i considered all trades like ad said if guys would have trade atv like he offered i was goon trade it right back to a guy for what i needed but multiple deals fell trough but this one came through and as far as i know hes happy to im sure i insulted lots of people with offer but no price had to find out