why dont vehicles get prices when posted for sale???

Old 06-08-2009, 08:07 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

If you want to sell it you have to post a price. I inquired about a price on an ad and received a response of "make me an offer". I guess I will pass, no time for game playing.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:43 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

If its not priced, its really not for sell.
I don't buy nothing off this site, too many scammers.
I buy parts from Summit or Jegs, have the parts in 2 or 3 days and they take returns no matter what.
I haven't got time to play internet games with a keyboard warrior!
As a matter of fact I have listed several things on here and only sold one thing and it was such a hassle getting the money, every excuse from sick to lighting strike that this site is barly a last resort before ebay where the real money is anyway.
And what is priced such as a car, you have to blink twice because its so rediclious you pass up the add anyway.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:51 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

If it doesn't have a price i move on,The way i see it if it doesn't have a price they really don't want to sell it anyway :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 06-27-2009, 10:06 AM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by ghustler
If its not priced, its really not for sell.
I don't buy nothing off this site, too many scammers.
I buy parts from Summit or Jegs, have the parts in 2 or 3 days and they take returns no matter what.
I haven't got time to play internet games with a keyboard warrior!
As a matter of fact I have listed several things on here and only sold one thing and it was such a hassle getting the money, every excuse from sick to lighting strike that this site is barly a last resort before ebay where the real money is anyway.
And what is priced such as a car, you have to blink twice because its so rediclious you pass up the add anyway.
> you don't buy from this site. then whats your purpose here
Old 06-27-2009, 01:27 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by nopro
To try and sell stuff.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:30 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
If it doesn't have a price i move on,The way i see it if it doesn't have a price they really don't want to sell it anyway :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
X2 no price I move on too.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:47 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by ghustler
Originally Posted by nopro
To try and sell stuff.
> you say you don't buy cause to many scammers but here to sell. now you get it ?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:20 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

If it is a car or truck and it don't have a price i most of the time don't even read the ad.
As far as parts I cant post the price's of some of my parts because it is against the MFG rules to advertise cheaper than there MFG suggested price .
And there are some deals on parts like that i may loose some customers by not putting the price there but for the one's that do call they get a deal not all companies have MAP pricing but most do especially the larger one's.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:51 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default prices

its fully understood that sometimes a price can't be gave. however, i also pass many ads by because of no price [ mostly vehicles] or the price is $1.00 . i personally think a price is a guideline anyway thats why we 'DEAL' our way into a car. without a guideline many sellers may be insulted by offers """"but its their oun fault."""" i usually find that most cars without a price ,are 'seekers' not 'sellers' looking for the one person to overpay for their car. just my opinion, so dont attack me. by the way anyone need a 427 tall deck bbc? came out of a crane, very clean inside been on a governer all its life> BEST OFFER [ over 300.00]. come get it . now that wasnt hard to set a guideline for a buyer to look at! i am looking to get my money back plus a few $$$$. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!! bang bang boom boom GOD BLESS!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:40 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

OH I'm not attacking anybody at all.
And i agree like i said i most of the time want even read the ad for a car or truck if it don't have a price on it .
I have sent message's on a few and ask the price and most of the time it is way over priced.

I do buying and wholesaling for a large car dealership and auto auction plus my parts business and let me give a little info on these trucks on RJ if they sale them for what they are asking or even close they should consider there self lucky because most of them are way over priced i do this every day and these vehicles are not worth nowhere near what they want.

But i guess if you don't ask then you will never get it so Good luck to all.

And Happy 4th.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -