Its official I have been screwed by JJperformance add 171806

Old 01-08-2009, 05:59 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

i keep hearing more and more of this,CRAP.. thats what the guy told me,that i got it from..like that makes it all better...sorry for your bad dealing..the seller is a LOOSER...and a thief !!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 06:34 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:x :x Man-o-Man more and more of this crap, will it ever end :?: :?: Sorry to hear this, He sure is a thief period :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH''
Old 01-08-2009, 09:15 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

sounds like a job for Tony and Rocko

The seller is a no good freaking POS who needs to be taught a lesson.

# 1 set of rules to keep from getting you a_ _ in a slinger is:

You don't screw with a mans family, livelyhood, money or his car.

I'd file charges, knock on his door etc. Been in your shoes, but i never even received the motor I purchased. The guy took the money and thought he would never here from me again. Well, I showed up, I have embarrassed him and his entire family and the people in his community know he is a crook. I been making his life a living hell for the last 8 months. He's been arrested, and now hes getting served a law suit.

Don't give up for that kind of money all you have is time, besides if your honey doesn't see you making the effort to atleat try to get your money back, she is really gonna lay in to you bout that kitchen, ( lil humor there), but point made.

Good luck, lots of guys on here can help provide good advise on what to do or if you would like to speak with me pm me and leave me a number and a time to call.

Good Luck
Old 01-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

TURBO 400 TRANSMISSION WITH A BIGGER POWERGLIDE PAN
ROFL
Old 01-09-2009, 06:56 PM
undertaker598
APPRENTICE

You can tell the seller did not have a clue what he was selling, either that or he just was lieing from the get go. I mean 400 with a glide pan. I would have not walked away, I would have run away from that deal, first car or not.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:44 AM
chpseat987
CRAFTSMAN

Race Junk,,

Do you have any suggestions for me, can you let him know there is a post about him on here and invite him for comments?
Old 01-13-2009, 09:40 AM
chpseat987
CRAFTSMAN

Just got my Final bill from the machine shop 2,497.00 plus $1,145 I spent on new heads. and this is just the engine. sorry to keep bitching about this but this is the first time I have ever been taken on any deal I have made in my life. Can Race junk Advise??