Beware of Warran Ball AKA Nubby1

Old 06-16-2009, 07:43 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default warren ball

I left a couple of not so nice phone messages for Warren and he finally called back. NOW HIS PHONE RINGER IS BROKEN!! Either he is full of BS or there really is KARMA! He sold a cam to another member and has not sent it yet. He told the other guy he shipped his cam, my rods and some pistons(someone else he screwed?) on Friday and was going to call him with a tracking number, never did. Today he tells me his girlfriend has the rods and is going to meet me in St Louis on Wednesday. HOW COULD THEY BE SHIPPED FRIDAY BUT HIS GIRLFRIEND HAS THEM?? This is personal and even if the credit card company returns my money he still is a piece of dirt and I am pissed!! :evil:
Old 06-17-2009, 08:57 AM
pintoracer
APPRENTICE

Default shame

its a damn shame that people cant be honest ive just had my first go around with a dishonest jerk luckly it worked out for me you can go to intellius.com and for like a dollar you can get all kinds of info on these assho--- like their neighbors and family and so on hope this helps
Old 06-17-2009, 12:09 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

NO PARTS, NO MONEY, NO PHONE CALL, NO GIRLFRIEND MEETING ME AS PROMISED. WARREN IS A THIEF!!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:07 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I e mailed him about the oil pan just to get a response and he never answered me :?
Old 06-25-2009, 06:20 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default warran ball

Visa gave my money back after I promised to prosicute. Warren still will not answer emails or calls. I will be looking for him or his car when we go to Joliet, this is personal!! DO NOT SEND WARREN BALL OR BETH SNYDER YOUR MONEY THEY ARE THIEVES!!!! AKA NUBBY1 OR LUVDLOTS :evil:
Old 06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
altailites
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by vegaswheelsup
I talked to Warren tonight and got another excuse. Paid him 30 days ago and NO RODS, NO MONEY??
I say road trip :P hehe
Old 06-30-2009, 02:42 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default Warren

MESSAGE FROM ANOTHER MEMBER ABOUT WARREN BALL

Randy,
the day before the claim was to end the period for his response I received email from paypal with a confirmation number for the shipment of the camshaft, I picked it up on Saturday, it was a Lunati cam with the specs listed and in good shape, it was not however a small base circle cam as advertised, I cannot use it in the application I bought it for but I can use it in an other application. Did you get your stuff?

BEWARE OF WARREN BALL ORLAND PARK IL.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:27 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

EMAIL FROM THIS SCUMBAGS GIRLFRIEND;

Randy,
Hi this is Beth Snyder Warren Balls Ex-Girlfriend I wanted to get intouch with you I recently came back from Missouri and checked my E-mails. I am not sure what to say but I had nothing to do with Warren screwing you over. He is not a good person he has used me for everything I would give in the last 6 months so when he asked to use my paypal account the last thing I thought was he was gonna screw someone over. I have read your e-mails and all I can do is apologize that I let him use it. I would like to help you in any way possible in resolving this matter with me. I am not a bad woman I just chose to stick by an assholes side until I could not take it any more this situation was my limit. I would like to tell you a little about me just so you know I am a good woman. I am 30 always been a hard working woman until I injured my back in 2001 I have had 2 back surgeries and many treatments since I am disabled and only have an income thru social security disability. My one mistake was getting back together with Warren after years of seperation He played the i have changed card. He did NOT change if anything he is worse. Very abusive to everyone he is going to be a very lonely man because all he wants is to be taken care. In the last 6 months ther are atleast 5 people that he has screwed over because of money and those people were his friends. Plus you and he does not even know you I am very sorry again that this happened to you. I agree with everything you have said about him and like I said if there is anything I can do please let me know. Warren has been threatning my life since I left him he has told me to enjoy my last days and he is going to make sure I have a misserable life over somrthing I had nothing to do with. If you would like to talk on the phone please let me know I will make sure I check my e-mails I have learned my lesson on not checking them But then again I wasn't thinking I had to when I was dealing with my grand father passing but Warren just used my g-pa as another exscuse and then brought me in this by saying I was suppose to bring you this item. Its BULLSHIT I am very upset and I am just glad I got out of his mind games and pitty party of a so called relationship. They say everything happens for a reason but having all this happen to me because he is a piece of shit. Again I am sorry for letting him use my paypal but did not know what was going on between you two. Please get back to me as soon as possible. And I agree Warrens deserves everything he is going to get its about time someone puts him in his place. He cares about that car more than his own children its sad.
Talk soon,
Beth
Old 07-17-2009, 08:42 PM
altailites
JUNIOR BUILDER

It sounds like your are phucked :x so tell her to come to vegas and we will pimp her ass out for your money back :P :P