New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 04:52 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Guys thanks for stoping by in the thread and introducing yourselfs,welcome to racing junk.Keep on coming back,and the rest of you guys feel free to post here in the thread.

Tom
Old 03-01-2008, 04:57 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hi i am Brian "Beetlejuice"..."bjuice" for short and i am
a RACINGJUNK....."JUNKIE"... :shock:

HeLp !!!

Welcome to the board guys..we got a good thing here..

PS..i can;t type worth a crap..which looks like i can't spell either..so have your de-coder glasses near by wheen readng some of my post.. ops:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

lots of smart people here You have came to a great board. I learn something every day. welcome.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:13 PM
ALMACK
SHOW GUEST

Hi. My name is Alan and my wife and I race at US 60 Raceway in Hardinsburg, KY on Sat. Nights.

Pics of our rides:

Old 03-03-2008, 03:59 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Tickled nearly to death

Hi,
My name is Rudy, very cool site! Had my '68 Camaro up for sale or trade for the last 6 months, trying various media outlets, all of which absolutely stunk!! Then comes along RacingJunk!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Now I am in my FIRST dragster and the Camaro has a new owner! Although I only traded, I DID make an honor payment and met a really good guy that described his car to the "T". I am vey happy!! I have filled out the profile if anyone wants to know who I am and where I am from. The only cofrontation I have had on here was from some fellow named Eric a.k.a. olds48. Anybody know him? Just kidding Eric, glad I got a response out of you, it makes me glad someone read my post and replied to it, didn't waste any time smacking me though!! LOL! No problems with E, heck of a nice guy, although he drives a OL...., just can't get that word across my lips!!

Thanks again!! I will be here from now on!!

1. How come I see some folks on here with no profile and have been on here for YEARS?

2. Why do these same folks not pay any honor payments?

3. We have been on Ebay for 8 years selling stuff (99.3). Why can't sellers be required to have a verified PayPal account to sell? You do not HAVE to pay thru Paypal and incur the fees, but you will have an outlet to go back to if you are screwed out of your dough if you do use them.

Anyway,,just my 2 cents worth.

Semper Fi!
Rudy
Old 03-03-2008, 06:30 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

My Olds is actually more of a mutt.It's a 48 Olds with a 496 Bbc,Th4oo and a 9" Ford(pardon my french,hate to use 4 letter words like that).But it is and always will be Chevy powered.Who else makes motors?
Guess I shouldn't have messed with a leatherneck :shock: I know what you mean about honor payments.I was always curious,if I put out a wanted ad,and I end buying what I was looking for,how do I go about paying an honor payment?
Old 03-05-2008, 09:56 PM
macksstreetrod
JOURNEYMAN

Default just saying hello

Hey guys and gals my name is Dale (aka) Mack. We have been messing around with these old hotrods a long time, cant seem to get away from it.We have been here a few months now seems to be a lot of helpful people.Realy enjoying it.We traded one of our 29s for a hot 77 vega that belong to rsrsfishslayers a real nice couple from OR,very pleased having a blast with vega. Any of u guys need help from down south louisiana way give us a call any time.Top of the evening Dale
Old 03-06-2008, 06:35 AM
topcat572
MASTER BUILDER

Default location

Where are You? :wink:
Old 03-06-2008, 08:28 AM
macksstreetrod
JOURNEYMAN

Hey Topcat were are in Slidell La.Will be glad to put that info. over there soon as we figure out how to get it over there ops: guess thats why they made me ride the special buss.info is on my racespace. Dale
Old 03-06-2008, 10:40 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

HEY--I HAVE BEEN TO SLIDELL BEFORE[ RAINY AND HUMID!!!]---MY SISTER- IN-LAW IS FROM THERE---BUT I DO LIKE THE SOUTH[ NO SNOW!!!!]---OH AND WELCOME AND JOIN RIGHT IN------LIVELY IN ILLINOIS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -