My wife dont get it

Old 11-17-2013, 05:10 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Dad pulls prank on daughter... maybe he should teach her a few things about her car...??? LOL )

http://www.hark.com/clips/vnbvwyfdlt-midas-radio-scam
Old 11-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

That's good one!!! Don't know how the kept from cracking up.

On the wasting money some guys I work with spend a tone of $$$ on video games they took off work to get the release of the new play station it was
Released at midnight and they stayed home Friday and played all day. I am a DA for spending money on cars and time in the garage. At least we have somthing to show for it they spend a crap load of $$$$ on that stuff.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:30 AM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Swiley383
That's good one!!! Don't know how the kept from cracking up.

On the wasting money some guys I work with spend a tone of $$$ on video games they took off work to get the release of the new play station it was
Released at midnight and they stayed home Friday and played all day. I am a DA for spending money on cars and time in the garage. At least we have somthing to show for it they spend a crap load of $$$$ on that stuff.
20 yrs ago,would you have ever believed grown men would call off too play a game..exccept POKER lol.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:24 AM
TIIILSR
SHOW GUEST

Guess I have it good for the most part. Wife finally told me after MANY years she does not the LONG desert races because she can not see the cars all the time and likes the 2 to 300 mile loop races. But really likes the short course races.
And drags me out to the salt flats in Sept for the WOS for the past 5 years. (well, 2013 canceled due to weather so we went to Reno)
Sold my class 5 unlimited baja and now building a car to run the salt.

Mike
Old 12-07-2013, 10:19 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, I have salt fever also, We'll be on the salt with 'the YELLA BRICK' in '14 !

Old 12-09-2013, 12:47 PM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by TIIILSR
Guess I have it good for the most part. Wife finally told me after MANY years she does not the LONG desert races because she can not see the cars all the time and likes the 2 to 300 mile loop races. But really likes the short course races.
And drags me out to the salt flats in Sept for the WOS for the past 5 years. (well, 2013 canceled due to weather so we went to Reno)
Sold my class 5 unlimited baja and now building a car to run the salt.

Mike
God that mustuv been hard on people....who wait all year for the flats events, too be cancelled... :cry: luv watchin land speed records..