fox 632 beware

Old 12-08-2010, 06:59 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

What bothers me about this whole thing is grenouille come's on here called fox632 out saying he scammed him after 9 months then run's with his tail tucked between his leg's after we find out the truth :!: Hey
grenouille be a MAN for once and post up when you bought this car, Give us a date :!: JMO Mark
Old 12-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by mopar1968
What bothers me about this whole thing is grenouille come's on here called fox632 out saying he scammed him after 9 months then run's with his tail tucked between his leg's after we find out the truth :!: Hey
grenouille be a MAN for once and post up when you bought this car, Give us a date :!: JMO Mark
+1 very strange.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:41 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Not taking sides, but I have never been able to race a car I bought right away. My Bob Meyer dragster was virtually perfect having made only a 40 foot burnout. I buy the car and it sits in my garage for a couple years. I start getting it ready to possibly run and notice the axle is tough to remove. Turns out the burnout was a very expensive, run over the crank type and tweaked the rear end. Out it came and back to Meyer to be fixed.
Now if this Roadster had a chassis issue, you should be able to visually see it right away. Post up some pics of your issues with it.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well at least grenouille was here at 10:22 my time looking at what people on here think's :!: :!: JMO Mark