Best deals on trailers.

Old 08-14-2017, 03:18 PM
ndoty
SHOW GUEST

Question Best deals on trailers.

I am wondering where you all have found good enclosed trailers that don't break the bank. I have been browsing the classifieds and have my eye on a few but would also like to entertain a new one. I am looking for 27 - 32 ft with living quarters (AC/Heat, Shower, Toilet, Fridge, Stove, Beds, Etc). I need the garage to be 17ft to fit my Camaro 1LE when needed. Any good manufacturers you all have used before that you would recommend? Also not huge as i only have a 2500HD to pull it all. So those crazy long trailers wont due.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:46 PM
jayvee34
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by ndoty View Post
I am wondering where you all have found good enclosed trailers that don't break the bank. I have been browsing the classifieds and have my eye on a few but would also like to entertain a new one. I am looking for 27 - 32 ft with living quarters (AC/Heat, Shower, Toilet, Fridge, Stove, Beds, Etc). I need the garage to be 17ft to fit my Camaro 1LE when needed. Any good manufacturers you all have used before that you would recommend? Also not huge as i only have a 2500HD to pull it all. So those crazy long trailers wont due.
I had a 28 foot work and play toy hauler. It had a 20 foot usable garage, fold up bunks (4), stove, fridge, micro wave, table, toilet, shower, lav., a/c heat. I pulled it with a 3/4 ton Dodge p.u. Manufactured by Forest River.
Work real well going to car shows and even just camping. Bought new, kept it for about 5 yrs.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:19 AM
ndoty
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by jayvee34 View Post
I had a 28 foot work and play toy hauler. It had a 20 foot usable garage, fold up bunks (4), stove, fridge, micro wave, table, toilet, shower, lav., a/c heat. I pulled it with a 3/4 ton Dodge p.u. Manufactured by Forest River.
Work real well going to car shows and even just camping. Bought new, kept it for about 5 yrs.
Thanks. Yeah there is one in the classifieds not too far from me. I sent a message asking what the garage space is and what options it has. They look like nice trailers. Did you run across any problems out of the norm with the 5 years of ownership?
Old 08-15-2017, 07:53 AM
jayvee34
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by ndoty View Post
Thanks. Yeah there is one in the classifieds not too far from me. I sent a message asking what the garage space is and what options it has. They look like nice trailers. Did you run across any problems out of the norm with the 5 years of ownership?
None at all, it was a very good unit. I did deck it with Black/White checker board vinyl flooring. Also I
installed a generator in a steel box mounted on the tongue so I could have electric and a/c when electric
hook-ups were not available.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:27 AM
ndoty
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by jayvee34 View Post
None at all, it was a very good unit. I did deck it with Black/White checker board vinyl flooring. Also I
installed a generator in a steel box mounted on the tongue so I could have electric and a/c when electric
hook-ups were not available.
Thank you so much for the input. I think that is the route i will end up going wether it be used or new.