(( WARNING )) DYNOFLO ENGINES BAD DEALINGS

Old 04-03-2007, 05:19 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

the guy is a ass hole does he think ups or fedx loosed them rookie mistake.they must have the cleaning person build engines know.it's never the builder that makes the mistake.i'm sure he gave you the we check everything twice speech bull shit.it must have been dollar beer night at the bar.it must be a back door builder because anyone that knows what he is doing would stand behide there work.the easy way out for the guy is to say you did it but if you never touched the bottem end how the hell does all the rod bolts come loose they don't someone left them loose and if the guy is that dumb then there is no hope.you can buy a tractor and go pull his head out of his ass.jeff
Old 04-04-2007, 05:48 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Well, I know who and I know what.....and I must say it is a shame when all you get are lame excuses instead of being a stand up Company and doing the RIGHT thing.

It seems that customer service is a thing of the past, now if you own a business it is ok to screw customers just to keep your pockets lined.

Having been screwed by two so called engine builders this makes me literally sick to my stomach.

Fast, I hope this Company pulls their head out and does right by you!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 06:24 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

That's why we build our own. That way when something happens and every once in a while it does we can only blame ourselves.

Steve
Old 04-04-2007, 06:46 AM
oncearacer52
SHOW GUEST

Nothing a Dart Little M block won't fix. Bearing webbing, unless it is due to a mistake being made in assembly. Such as rod or rod being put in with the chamfer being turned around. OOPS I just seen a second page..lol WOW what a mistake. Engine builders are like Drag Strip operators...... They don't give back money for any reason.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:09 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default It's all in the torque wrench gentlemen

Ok folks..Ya'll all know I am not an engine builder, how do you know..
Well I just told you, but if I were in the business I would take the same attitude I take in my business adventures. The customer is always right. Even I can tell what the problem was and I would ask the builder of this motor only one question. Why would I sabatage my own engine :?: If your so damn smart answer that one for everyone that reads these posts. I got a feeling this is one of the PACE AMERICAN TRAILER threads all over again and I know for a fact they don't want to be in the spot light again on this site, as it costs too much $$$$ to get plastered on here for your mistakes. So anyway, good luck Donn dealing with who ever it is that didn't torque the damn bolts.............

Old 04-04-2007, 02:45 PM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

I want to thank everyone for their answers & support .
Now my next question is, if you were the engine builder after seeing all that I have shown what would you do for the owner :?:
Believe me the engine builder has seen double + what I have posted here.
Also, if you were the owner of the motor What would you expect for compensation :?:
As you see I'm trying to be more than fair about this whole nightmare.
Im giving the builder till Friday to PM me & try to work something out.
At this point the words that were exchanged between us are a lesser problem, my main concern is that the owner of the motor is happy.
Do you think thats fair :?:
Old 04-04-2007, 03:06 PM
etbird
MASTER BUILDER

Yes!
Old 04-04-2007, 03:08 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

i own a shop and build engines.the only thing to do is send the customer a short block.with the information highway nowadays it could be very bad for a biz to screw someone.word will spread faster then a cali wild fire and the owner will end up taking it in the ass.with proof and the pics it looks to be a open and shut case.without the bolts being broke or the threads being sheard off it couldn't be more clear.but if your a back yard builder then i guess you wouldn't know what went wroung.it is to clear to me that the guy that built the lower end doesn't have a clue.this is the stuff that could ruin a biz quick.i can't beleave the owner would take a gamble with his biz not to make it right.all you have to do is stop 4-5 people to start digging into the pockets of the owners.that's easy just think about hundreds or thousands then the door will be shut.good luck with the guy he's going to be on the fence and could fall off fast.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:40 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default PAY THE TOLL AND MOVE ON IN LIFE

I think we all agree that who ever was suppose to torque the rod caps failed to do so for what ever reason. Based on that then who ever got paid to do it should assume the responsibility and make it right.

I also think this way of dealing with the problem has been more than far and the builder should consider himself lucky to get a chance to make it right and to show all he will stand behind his work even if he has to take it in the shorts. I know it hurts but it is the "best business" decision.

If the responsibile person thinks I am wrong that is ok, but again I say, ask PACE AMERICAN TRAILERS if they want on here in the BAD SPOTLIGHT again :?: I think not :!: :!: :!:
Old 04-04-2007, 04:50 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I SECOND THAT STATEMENT!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -