re dick gaylord

Old 01-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

OK, everything listed above aside, "Dick GAYLord???" I am sorry, that name is just killing me... LOL!! If i were him, I would try something else like "Richard's Parts" or something.... "I got screwd by Dick Gaylord".... LOL!! Glad you got your parts bro Scooter
Old 02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default Gaylord Scammer and his Story Never Ends

READ THIS AND MAKE YOUR DEC OVER

All of you Guys are dead wrong Gaylord is scum he oues a friend of mind
$700 dollars gave him the run around. Got the parts from UPS without paying. New York police are very familar with him. I see he used the I'm sick shit again. All so watch out for son both are the same. he responded to my RJ ad and when he found out I knew who he was he did show to buy the parts. I guess he figured we be waiting for him That's right ass kick time.
Gaylord if you read this you better pay Vinney in York Pa or your ass is going to trashed Get it. By the way when it happens the guys in NJ want some to You know who that is the one you ripped off over his Dragster that's right. The one who went after you at Englishtown. By the way you better be sick this year at all races we will be looking for you at the CA races. You better lay so low that the ground covers you. Last but not least this comes from a well trained Army Ranger GET IT
Don't forget you got away at Carlise Flea Market The Police did not have
the complete story.

The Hunt is on you should hear the dogs any time soon :idea: :twisted:
Old 02-13-2009, 06:36 AM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default Bump to the top never forget Gaylord and Many other Names

New York State's Dick Gaylord Rips of the Track Owner in CA when he purchased Magneto's Claimed the package was opened when UPS delivered.
By the way the UPS Driver is a Friend Of Gaylords
I guess that answers the question

:evil: :twisted: :?:
Old 04-01-2010, 03:16 PM
oldsrailbuggy
SHOW GUEST

Default Didn't get mine

Well its been like 5 years and still waiting. :roll: