A Must Read...its long but I think you will be amused !!!!

Old 07-12-2012, 12:41 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks DD, we're glad he is here too. His concern with the Guard is having to deploy a 3rd time. He hasn't made up his mind either way yet. He wants to get married and have a family and stable home. Hard to do leaving for a year every couple years.

My wife has been a critical care ICU nurse for years, my youngest son is a paramedic and in school to be a Physicians assistant also so we are pretty close to the medical industry already. I believe that percentage have said they have THOUGHT about leaving because of the obamacare law, not that they would. Pretty sure that amount won't leave though. We will see soon.

Curtis
Old 07-12-2012, 12:58 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Let's hope and pray that we can 'retain our doctors',..as the man said.....
Americans CRAVE to get back to work !
Old 07-12-2012, 01:11 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by doorracer
Originally Posted by bjuice
hey Good to hear from you Curtis !!!!!..I was thinking about you the other day. Is the Son home for good Now ?...Man I hope so..I know you are really proud of him and So am I.....

Yeah maby we will do the Oklahoma trip next year...lol...but you at least got to feed us...the little girl will go for a happy meal...spicing chicken for me and wife...lol... 8)
No problem on the food, I can do that. And offer up a race track that will rival any surface there is, with a super long shutdown and paved pits. We're pretty spoiled around here.

Thanks for asking, he is home. He made captain now and just took command of a Blackhawk flight company at Ft. Riley, KS. It's only 5 hours away so we get to see him more now. He should be there until May of next year and his time is up. He will then be going into a Physician's Assistant program so he has a job after the military. Although he has talked about staying in the Guard until he has his 20yrs in.

Good luck on the sale of the Nova. Hopefully the other two guys are still there wanting the car. From the pictures I saw that car is a nice race car and they're not making any more 60s Novas so that always helps.

Curtis
Great News !!!!...the young man has his head on straight for sure...that excites me to see young men and woman making the right choices...Kudo's to mom and dad also its where it all starts !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Amen what Juice said. Well done on raising that boy... he sounds like a fine young man who has a good future.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:29 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for the kind words guys. I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread and turn it into something about my family. ops: ops:

Curtis
Old 07-13-2012, 10:59 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by doorracer
Thanks for the kind words guys. I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread and turn it into something about my family. ops: ops:

Curtis
nnnnahhh its my thread and I much rather talk about Great things Our kids accomplish !!!!! 8)

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "