A Must Read...its long but I think you will be amused !!!!

Old 07-10-2012, 06:09 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

rite on Dirka and Outlaw........Now Dirka hurry up and get home so I can get a little taste of that stanger you got....lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-10-2012, 06:56 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
rite on Dirka and Outlaw........Now Dirka hurry up and get home so I can get a little taste of that stanger you got....lol
You must have not been keeping up with the thread I started about my job situation. I am currently back in TN for good now.

I even posted a thread in teh show off section of something I got for the Stang and put it together. Now I just need to get it installed on the car along with some tailights I got for her.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:23 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Load up and return was a good move. They were obviously trying to see if you would get disgusted and compromise your price. Hang in there, a more qualified buyer will come around.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:41 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
You must have not been keeping up with the thread I started about my job situation. I am currently back in TN for good now.

I even posted a thread in teh show off section of something I got for the Stang and put it together. Now I just need to get it installed on the car along with some tailights I got for her.
Oh yeah I read up to the point to where you got to kuwait, then I was absent a few days tied up with the car. deal..glad you are stateside once again

Old 07-11-2012, 10:50 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Brian,
Would you mind pulling your car to Oklahoma so I can look at it. I won't pick it apart. I probably won't buy it either but hey, I won't have you shaking your head as soon as you get here.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I can tig, am a machinist / shop supervisor, and I have wired many cars so I do understand how you feel when you look at someone's stuff and it doesn't meet your expectations or their description. Sometimes I want to work on peoples stuff because it scares me for them to ride in it. My roadster is not a Davis car by any means, but it is safe and has many trick and or good quality parts underneath the body.

Curtis
Old 07-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well done Juice; your instincts kicked in & wisdom quickly took over. No doubt you did the right thing! You have a hell of a car too... no reason to do anything rash. Pray for God to send you the right buyer & it will happen in the right time/right place. I sold a motorcycle last weekend that way... I prayed about it. Got a cash buyer, first guy to look, & got full price minus a back tire allowance. It was in perfect time. The Nova is a dang good commodity too!! You just need a serious person who is knowledgeable & motivated. I bet you will know in the first few minutes when a buyer comes if they are the right person. You are a perceptive dude... your spirit will guide you like this last scenario. Scoot
Old 07-11-2012, 05:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by doorracer
Hey Brian,
Would you mind pulling your car to Oklahoma so I can look at it. I won't pick it apart. I probably won't buy it either but hey, I won't have you shaking your head as soon as you get here.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I can tig, am a machinist / shop supervisor, and I have wired many cars so I do understand how you feel when you look at someone's stuff and it doesn't meet your expectations or their description. Sometimes I want to work on peoples stuff because it scares me for them to ride in it. My roadster is not a Davis car by any means, but it is safe and has many trick and or good quality parts underneath the body.

Curtis
hey Good to hear from you Curtis !!!!!..I was thinking about you the other day. Is the Son home for good Now ?...Man I hope so..I know you are really proud of him and So am I.....

Yeah maby we will do the Oklahoma trip next year...lol...but you at least got to feed us...the little girl will go for a happy meal...spicing chicken for me and wife...lol... 8)

Old 07-11-2012, 06:02 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Well done Juice; your instincts kicked in & wisdom quickly took over. No doubt you did the right thing! You have a hell of a car too... no reason to do anything rash. Pray for God to send you the right buyer & it will happen in the right time/right place. I sold a motorcycle last weekend that way... I prayed about it. Got a cash buyer, first guy to look, & got full price minus a back tire allowance. It was in perfect time. The Nova is a dang good commodity too!! You just need a serious person who is knowledgeable & motivated. I bet you will know in the first few minutes when a buyer comes if they are the right person. You are a perceptive dude... your spirit will guide you like this last scenario. Scoot
Always Great Feedback and advise from the Scoot man !

Old 07-12-2012, 03:26 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

hey Good to hear from you Curtis !!!!!..I was thinking about you the other day. Is the Son home for good Now ?...Man I hope so..I know you are really proud of him and So am I.....

Yeah maby we will do the Oklahoma trip next year...lol...but you at least got to feed us...the little girl will go for a happy meal...spicing chicken for me and wife...lol... 8)
No problem on the food, I can do that. And offer up a race track that will rival any surface there is, with a super long shutdown and paved pits. We're pretty spoiled around here.

Thanks for asking, he is home. He made captain now and just took command of a Blackhawk flight company at Ft. Riley, KS. It's only 5 hours away so we get to see him more now. He should be there until May of next year and his time is up. He will then be going into a Physician's Assistant program so he has a job after the military. Although he has talked about staying in the Guard until he has his 20yrs in.

Good luck on the sale of the Nova. Hopefully the other two guys are still there wanting the car. From the pictures I saw that car is a nice race car and they're not making any more 60s Novas so that always helps.

Curtis
Old 07-12-2012, 06:05 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Curtis, Glad your son is on American turf ! He may want to stay in the Guard as anything connected to the medical industry will be very shaky until this Obama tax gets repealed. 83% of Doctors say they will be leaving the profession... just sumthin' to ponder on. God bless our military and their families at home.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -