Merry Christmas

Old 12-20-2009, 06:43 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
MMMEEEEEEERRRRRRYYY CHRISTmas to all !! "lady of the night :lol: ,lady of the night :lol: ,lady of the night" :lol:

My new LARGE family is having all sorts of Christmas gatherings and events this past week. Had a surprise birthday party for me tonight(59).What a total 'change' for this single guy of 30 plus years !! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm luvin' it !!!
May you all get through next racin' season with minimal equipment failures and many wins !!

If you are talking about the 20th it was my wifes B-day too. Anyways Happy B-day and Merry Christmas to you too.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:34 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

i hope we all live in peace and god look after our boys and girls
keeping us safe and others like dirka also keeping us safe, i ask
all for prayers for my nephew who has just landed in iraq and
is guard for patroling officers, i spoke with him this past wk end
cause were sending him a care package and he said its scary,
and he'll be there til oct 2010, god be with him, not to
mention his dad is all stressed out, he was raised by his dad and now
merry christmas to all our troops and gear head brothers here :wink:
my nephew is 21 and likes charlie brown :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJA2S...om=PL&index=29
Old 12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Ok I seen this on another forum I am on and had to share with you guys. I just want to wish everybody a wonderful and joyous Christmas and New Years. May next year bring even more happiness and wins.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:20 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Merry Christmas to all from the Perkins family.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:38 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
happy holidays everyone just did something today that ive never done and im damn proud of it donated hair to locks of love for kids with cancer so i lost my national hippie aprentice card :cry: lol
You should be proud, very proud.
People just dont realize what a kind gesture that is, I do. Thx bud.

I worked with a electrican at Coors brewer in memphis that did same thing. Guess it was ever other year? Dont know for sure but I know it would be pretty long before he had them cut it.

When he came in with his new "do" (crew cut) all the mech's and electrcians would raze him pretty bad, I'd just walk over and shake his hand.
We need more people like you adn him willing to make sacrafices for people, sure would make the world a better place.

In the past I've tried growing my hair out with the intention of donating it to locks of love the hot summer here in the deep south always gets me though, I'm gonna give it another shot.

P.S> do they take hair with a touch of grey in it?... and is there a minimum lenght?
Thx, again, Cp
Old 12-22-2009, 04:32 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
happy holidays everyone just did something today that ive never done and im damn proud of it donated hair to locks of love for kids with cancer so i lost my national hippie aprentice card :cry: lol
You should be proud, very proud.
People just dont realize what a kind gesture that is, I do. Thx bud.

I worked with a electrican at Coors brewer in memphis that did same thing. Guess it was ever other year? Dont know for sure but I know it would be pretty long before he had them cut it.

When he came in with his new "do" (crew cut) all the mech's and electrcians would raze him pretty bad, I'd just walk over and shake his hand.
We need more people like you adn him willing to make sacrafices for people, sure would make the world a better place.

In the past I've tried growing my hair out with the intention of donating it to locks of love the hot summer here in the deep south always gets me though, I'm gonna give it another shot.

P.S> do they take hair with a touch of grey in it?... and is there a minimum lenght?
Thx, again, Cp

I agree it is a cool thing to do! It's always more fun to help others than to scam or cheat somebody out of something.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:23 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

minimum is 10 inches of hair min was 14 inches
Old 12-22-2009, 09:25 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

min had some greys but dont think it matters they treat it can colot it im sure
Old 12-22-2009, 07:50 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I wish I could just grow hair, I'd be glad to give it!
Old 12-22-2009, 08:30 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.kmeg14.com/global/video/p...1=Siouxlanders Donate Hair to Locks of Love&flvUri=&partnerclipid=

dont know if it will work but link to local news with me and my hair

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -