Dart declares war on the Chinese blocks

Old 10-18-2009, 07:27 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

this thread should explain more about chinese block, hink did extensive research on it http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ighlight=hinkh
Old 10-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Wow.... I stumbled on to a hellava thread here.

I commend Dart on their efforts... going after them (China)on a patent or trademark would be impossible anyways.

Why all the bickering??? I see good points on all sides... Double/D you are correct; we are all buying this crap from China... that does not make Japan the same however, they are our allies & they manufacture many things better than we do... I lived there for 2 years, those people have allot of honor for us & them. Desoto, you question is valid & the replies are honest & and agreeable too. Suicide, your last comment/sentence is one to live by!! LoL!! Fireball, perhaps you just have allot of fear for your daughter & you are concerned about loosing her to a war you do not fully understand... or agree with... understandable. I also agree w/ Suicide about taking crap/posts from another country... unacceptable. Go tell someone who cares... don't cry when you need our help though. Charles... you are a good American... no one would ever second guess that here. Dirk... when the hell are you coming home again??? Your post is funny!! Go easy on the fireball, I am sure he loves his country anyways. I doubt he wants to race a Diesel Jetta in a socialized country instead of a pro-stock in the USA!!!

Hey it's is a forum... never know what you will get here. I like to think we are all on the same team though. You are all good guys. Scooter
Old 10-20-2009, 01:41 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Wow.... I stumbled on to a hellava thread here.

I commend Dart on their efforts... going after them (China)on a patent or trademark would be impossible anyways.

Why all the bickering??? I see good points on all sides... Double/D you are correct; we are all buying this crap from China... that does not make Japan the same however, they are our allies & they manufacture many things better than we do... I lived there for 2 years, those people have allot of honor for us & them. Desoto, you question is valid & the replies are honest & and agreeable too. Suicide, your last comment/sentence is one to live by!! LoL!! Fireball, perhaps you just have allot of fear for your daughter & you are concerned about loosing her to a war you do not fully understand... or agree with... understandable. I also agree w/ Suicide about taking crap/posts from another country... unacceptable. Go tell someone who cares... don't cry when you need our help though. Charles... you are a good American... no one would ever second guess that here. Dirk... when the hell are you coming home again??? Your post is funny!! Go easy on the fireball, I am sure he loves his country anyways. I doubt he wants to race a Diesel Jetta in a socialized country instead of a pro-stock in the USA!!!

Hey it's is a forum... never know what you will get here. I like to think we are all on the same team though. You are all good guys. Scooter
I will be visiting again in Jan. But wont be out of here completely for maybe a year or so.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:55 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

I will be visiting again in Jan. But wont be out of here completely for maybe a year or so.
I've never been in the service, but I do think about all the guys that have. The only thing I can say is do what Forest Gump did. Duck and run like hell!! All kidding aside just make sure you come back home safe and soon.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:01 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

I've never been in the service, but I do think about all the guys that have. The only thing I can say is do what Forest Gump did. Duck and run like hell!! All kidding aside just make sure you come back home safe and soon.
Oh yeah always safe. Also it prolly would feel soon enough till I am home.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:55 AM
hink
EXPERT BUILDER

There is 30 days left to get the deal on the Dart Little-M blocks get with your dealer before the end of the year!!