Another Obama supporter speaks.......

Old 04-14-2009, 11:37 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Another sign of liberalism is they do not know how nor care to 'discuss in a civil manner' CURRENT issues. Instead they keep living in the past by consistently bringing up past political figures of the opposite side to dis. Independent conservatives do not dwell in the past as we are too concerned about our FUTURE....our childrens' and grandkids' FUTURE..our Country's FUTURE.
'Living in the past, while in the present, negates the future'
Old 04-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, from now on, I am going to ask Radicalz what we should do. He knows about all the bills, politicians, laws, & the overall general trends of America & he can predict the future too. He is a "Government Expert" ... he knows all the big fancy words they use too. When I am worried, he will say "it's ok, take a nap"... & "while you are dreaming, you can live in my sheltered little world where everything is great"... "Because Obama, Pelosi, Joe Biden will fix everthing here in dream-land". Yeah, excuse me while I BARF. Radicalzzzzz.... you have got to be one of the worst arm-chair quarterbacks I have ever seen. I QUOTE AGAIN: "it is not that our Liberal friends are stupid, it is that they know too much about what is not so". Heres an idea RadicalZZZ, why don't you go find your best set of bell-bottoms, hop in your Disco Camaro, & take one last buzz down memory lane & drive off into LaLa Land. Scooter
Old 04-14-2009, 04:10 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

RIGSBY X10. HE BETTER TAKE THAT RIDE BEFORE PELOSI CRUSHES HIS NICE RED CAR :shock: :shock:
Old 04-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Hemi. I get so damn fired-up about what is happening these days. To people like you & I, it is hard to understand how we can "support" the current administration. People are conveying that they are SORRY they voted for what we have now. It really has NOTHING to do with past administrations.... I am talking about RIGHT NOW. Anyways, thanks for your backup. Scooter
Old 04-14-2009, 09:40 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

'Living in the past, while in the present, negates the future'

"It is not that our Liberal friends are stupid, it is that they know too much about what is not so"

You cant be serious here....that is all you got....living in the past describes what you all are doing and not looking to a future...it is going to tak all of us to do what needs to be done here....give the dude a chance hell he has not been in office 100 days.....The Conservative Right just absolutely messed this country up like they did in late 1920-1933 where they did nothing and then when it was too late did nothing again....hense the Great Depression...they are doing the same thing again....nothing...holding appts up and delaying legal election results in Minnesota....it is time for you all to become TEAM players now.... :shock: :shock:
Old 04-15-2009, 01:46 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

if we were team players, where would we be? were the patriots team players. i think not.they were revolutionaires.or ol sckool terroist. but they fought against tryanny.the brits wanted them to be team players too. sure glad they werent.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

quote Radz
"You cant be serious here....that is all you got....living in the past describes what you all are doing and not looking to a future...it is going to tak all of us to do what needs to be done here....give the dude a chance hell he has not been in office 100 days.....The Conservative Right just absolutely messed this country up like they did in late 1920-1933 where they did nothing and then when it was too late did nothing again....hense the Great Depression...they are doing the same thing again....nothing...holding appts up and delaying legal election results in Minnesota....it is time for you all to become TEAM players now...."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 04-15-2009, 11:07 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

there's nothing wrong with being a team player, provided the team has a good game plan, now i am not saying that my views are the end all but i get some comfort knowing that i am not alone in them, i think this team is takeing us all over the cliff, so here is our hang, do we follow the team over, or do we get off,
Old 04-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Rad-

To be honest, you are the least of our worries right now... say what you want... I do not care. We are being attcked so bad right now... if you cannot see it, then so be it. We have WAAAYYY bigger things to worry about than trying to convince one person that our country is dissapearing. Scooter
Old 04-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

To say that liberals are the only one's who live in the past is just silly...everyone does that to a point. I'm not talking about any specific member here or any one person...just people as a whole, in general.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -