Word to the wise !

Old 11-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default internet tough guy

There are some real whackos out there....Remember this story from awhile back...guys got in an argument online and one of em drove to his home and burned his house trailer down...I especially like the part about him taking a picture of the "Welcome to (insert state name)" sign and posting it online to let the guy know he was coming. hahahahaha :lol:

As he made his way toward Texas, Fire Controlman 2nd Class Petty Officer Russell Tavares posted photos online showing the welcome signs at several states' borders, as if to prove to his Internet friends that he meant business :lol:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...echnology/home
Old 11-25-2008, 11:48 AM
tommynos
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: internet tough guy

Originally Posted by Tod74
There are some real whackos out there....Remember this story from awhile back...guys got in an argument online and one of em drove to his home and burned his house trailer down...I especially like the part about him taking a picture of the "Welcome to (insert state name)" sign and posting it online to let the guy know he was coming. hahahahaha :lol:

As he made his way toward Texas, Fire Controlman 2nd Class Petty Officer Russell Tavares posted photos online showing the welcome signs at several states' borders, as if to prove to his Internet friends that he meant business :lol:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...echnology/home

Anderson called him a nerd and posted a digitally altered photo making Tavares look like a skinny boy in high-water pants, holding a gun and a laptop under a "Revenge of the Nerds" sign.

:lol:
:lol:
Old 11-25-2008, 02:35 PM
spikelinton
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by jayss10
same here i voted for obama too...all you have to do is listen to him then listen to bush ,...its hard to believe anyone on earth would have voted for bush, he is just plain retarded ...compared to obama ..and you know, i bet the guy who posted that about obama voted for bush also....wow whos handicapped..... jay
obviouly u are, sir, obama didn't run against bush he ran against mccain, you probably voted for him for the obvious reason most voted for him, so it didn't matter if he ran against the king of scotland, you wouldn't know who he was either..... it's ok though, we understand your moronic response to the previous post..... :roll: :roll:
Old 11-25-2008, 03:43 PM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

HEY ,I KNEW WHO OBAMA RAN AGAINST ,DICK ,BUT I WAS COMPARING WHO WAS VOTED FOR THAT WON ,NOT THE LOSERS ,BUT YOU PROBABLY NO ABOUT LOSERS BECAUSE YOUR 1 ,OH SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS YOU NOT TO SMART NOT TO GET THAT EITHER .............OBAMA ....
Old 11-25-2008, 03:45 PM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

OH AND SORRY JOE THE PLUMMER ,YOUR GUY DIDNT WIN...MAYBE NEXT TIME HUH......NOTTTT ....
Old 11-25-2008, 03:46 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

GEEEEEEE--I DIDN'T THINK BUSH RAN THIS TIME ops: ops: --I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING ON HERE :x :x
BY THE WAY--A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK PEOPLE IN MY FINE STATE VOTED AN IDIOT IN BECAUSE THE OTHER MAN RUNNING AGAINST HIM HAD THE SAME LAST NAME OF A FORMER GOVENOR---STUPID HUH!!!!!!!

!!!YOU DO NOT VOTE AGAINST SOMEONE WHO IS NOT RUNNING!!!

LIVELY
Old 11-25-2008, 03:58 PM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

WOW ,I GUESS NO ONE COULD SEE I WAS COMPARING A PRESIDENT ,AGAINST A PRESIDENT,WHO CARES ABOUT MC CAIN HES A LOSER....WHAT HE SEZ DONT MATTER,BUT IT DOES MATTER WHEN OUR LAME DUCK PRESIDENT IS DROWING US,OBAMA MAKES BUSH SOUND LIKE A 3 YO CHILD .....BUT I GUESS ALOT OF YOU MC CAIN LOVERS ARE STILL DEFENDING HIM......GIVE IT UP HE LOST.....YOU KNOW I DONT NEED THIS FORUM ,ALOT OF MY BUDDIES HAVE GIVEN UP ON IT ,I THINK I WILL TO, DON IM WITH YOU ....FUK THIS FORUM....JAY
Old 11-25-2008, 04:15 PM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

how come that liberals start cussing EVERYTIME someone doesn't agree with their view i though they were supposed to be understanding,caring,thoughful!!! :lol:
i would rather have a retard for president then a racist.jmo
Old 11-25-2008, 05:00 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

WOW ,I GUESS NO ONE COULD SEE I WAS COMPARING A PRESIDENT ,AGAINST A PRESIDENT,WHO CARES ABOUT MC CAIN HES A LOSER....WHAT HE SEZ DONT MATTER,BUT IT DOES MATTER WHEN OUR LAME DUCK PRESIDENT IS DROWING US,OBAMA MAKES BUSH SOUND LIKE A 3 YO CHILD .....BUT I GUESS ALOT OF YOU MC CAIN LOVERS ARE STILL DEFENDING HIM......GIVE IT UP HE LOST.....YOU KNOW I DONT NEED THIS FORUM ,ALOT OF MY BUDDIES HAVE GIVEN UP ON IT ,I THINK I WILL TO, DON IM WITH YOU ....FUK THIS FORUM....JAY
Need I say more ? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 11-26-2008, 07:11 AM
gearhead1011
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by spikelinton
same here i voted for obama too...all you have to do is listen to him then listen to bush ,...its hard to believe anyone on earth would have voted for bush, he is just plain retarded ...compared to obama ..and you know, i bet the guy who posted that about obama voted for bush also....wow whos handicapped..... jay
obviouly u are, sir, obama didn't run against bush he ran against mccain, you probably voted for him for the obvious reason most voted for him, so it didn't matter if he ran against the king of scotland, you wouldn't know who he was either..... it's ok though, we understand your moronic response to the previous post..... :roll: :roll:
Sorry, the post doesn't imply that bush ran against obama, it just compares the intellect of both and makes the comparison of the people that voted for each.

Originally Posted by john858
how come that liberals start cussing EVERYTIME someone doesn't agree with their view i though they were supposed to be understanding,caring,thoughful!!! :lol:
i would rather have a retard for president then a racist.jmo
I don't think it's only liberals that use foul language in these forums. My dad always told me that an intelligent person can express themselves without using foul language and I find it offensive no matter who it comes from.

Using a word like "retard" is not only politically incorrect but it is as offensive as foul language. Did you every stop to think when you use that word about a person that has a mental handicap or a mentally handicapped child?

Just because someone disagrees with your political views doesn't mean you have to start casting insults at one another. I know I take a somewhat unpopular view of politics but I can express my views with FRIENDS that I disagree with and we remain friends. There is usually a lot of camaraderie in this forum and I think although most people have never met there is a sort of friendship here. Let's try to act like adults.

As far as obama goes, I think we should give it a couple of years and look at it with an open mind. Obama is taking the reins with our country (and world) in the worst economic condition in my lifetime. I'm sure he's going to get a lot of blame for problems that were there when he takes office, not to mention the things he will do wrong. :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -