mark huelskamp is a coward ,scammer

Old 08-05-2008, 04:57 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp is a coward ,scammer

mark huelskamp from o fallon mo. is a scammer and is selling my parts that he kept when he started [ not ] building my motor in september of 2007 and didnt even finish shrotblock may of 2008 and is blackmailing me for more money and kept my money and my parts ,,we are now awaiting trial , he has been served by the court --mark you scumbag if you read this you are a cowardly litttle girl , you are not a man , ---his ads are ad # 1276134 is listed as'''' garage sale '''' dont buy from this scumbag , he is also selling other parts and a car , dont trust him with your money , hell rip you off --beware
Old 08-06-2008, 06:43 AM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

PM me with his address and info so I can file my formal complaint. Taking too damned long going through the police dept. Thanks!
Old 08-07-2008, 03:43 AM
one2010camaro
APPRENTICE

hey if you need anything he ripped me off on a motor that was not what he said it was and it was miss match parts plus it had a paper towel it the pan so if it had been started it would have blown up i paid 1600.00 for that junk let me know aj
Old 08-07-2008, 05:56 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Ya'll need to get in touch with the Missouri State Attorney's general office, They're consumer fraud hotline no. is 1-800-392-8222. If that don't get you some help, let me know, I'll get you the no. direct to Jefferson City, Missouri. These guys really like going after frauds. Put this guy outta business!