Looks Like We've Won This Round!

Old 07-28-2012, 11:46 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default Looks Like We've Won This Round!

But look out for the next round as you can bet you're ass that Oblamo and Hitlery won't let this happen again!! What am I speaking of? The United(Communist)Nations Small Arms Treaty, that's what. This "treaty" was a Godsend for Oblamo and Hitlery until they horked it up and tried to extend the negotiations a bit! This was Oblamo's "back door" gun control that would have skirted Congress and allowed him and Hitlery to give gun control here in the USA to the United(Communist) Nations!

A victory for now, but bet your ass that it will be back VERY soon!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...mfyx-wvd.email

TRR: UN Arms Treaty Dead

Talks over the UN Arms Trade Treaty fell apart today, effectively killing the agreement. The Arms Trade Treaty Legal Blog reports that the process seemed to be moving to completion when the United States requested an extension to the time allotted to negotiate the agreement. This opened the door to other countries to begin registering more complex objections, and it soon became clear that reaching agreement within the allowed timeframe would be impossible. The proposed treaty, which raised considerable domestic opposition from gun rights advocates in the United States, died before it had a chance to become a threat. As a delegate from China observed, "C'est la vie et la vie c'est ça."

The UN may take up the matter at a later date, but for now it is on indefinite hiatus.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:06 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

its going to come back and with a vengence! nra is good.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:40 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Well, that was short lived!! Look what they're up to now!

Virginia Gun Owners Coalition
July 29, 2012

Greetings!

Dear Virginia Gun Owner; The fight is no where near over. The Gun Grabbing Vultures are still circling the dead bodies from the Aurora Shooting.

That's Right!

Gun-grabbing Senators Frank Lautenberg, Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer and others are scheming to bury an anti-gun amendment into the so-called "Cyber security Act."

This amendment would outlaw "high capacity magazines" often used for self-defense and sport shooting. I'm not sure how banning magazines with a capacity of more than ten rounds is going to make the internet safer . . . . . . but you and I both know these are the kind of games the radical anti-gunners will stoop to in order to strip us of our rights.

This amendment even comes complete with serial number tracking and allows Obama's Attorney General, Eric Holder, to add additional regulations without Congressional Oversight.

To makes matters worse for gun owners, if you get caught carrying one of these "high capacity magazines" you could be looking at the inside of a prison cell for the next ten years. This gun control scheme disguised as a "magazine ban" could be voted on by the Democrat-controlled Senate as soon as Monday.

That is why it's vital you take action today.

Please call YOUR senators!!

* Give them an Earful! Demand they oppose S.A. 2575, the Schumer "magazine ban" amendment, and,

* Tell them to vocally oppose and vote "no" on S. 3414, the so-called "Cyber security Act."

Tell them to filibuster any bill with gun control in it.

Please also make a note right now to make a call to your U.S. Senators tomorrow morning (Monday) urging opposition to this anti-gun amendment.

Our right to defend ourselves and our families from violent thugs -- and anti-gun politicians -- hangs in the balance more than ever before. This is only their first attempt in what will no doubt be a long battle to keep our rights safe. And they have no shame about politicizing a tragedy to advance their anti-gun causes.

Your continued engagement and activism could be the only thing that stands between our gun rights and the gun control onslaught that is headed our way.

For Liberty,
Mike McHugh
Old 07-30-2012, 03:50 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

quess i wont be talkin to yall much then unless they let me use the internet in prison.because no one AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN NOT HAVE. PERIOD.