?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

Old 03-28-2012, 05:15 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

thanks roadkill, i just dont know what the hell is happening to me. im gettin mad about anything and everything. and for me thats scary. i use to be able to control my temper but since my wreck, amn its almost impossible.my wife blames it on my pain meds. i blame it on not enough of them.my wife acually saved my dumbass neighbors life a few weeks ago. she took a certain item out of my hands. thats how bad its getting and seems im starting on what few friends i have left.again thanks for understanding.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:52 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Outlaw, you're taking life way too serious . . When you get old (or Older) you can say "F--K!, I only have 10-15 years left! Wotta bummer" . . or . .

F--K! I only have 10-15 Years left! I better make the most of them!

In my case, I've been pretty lucky. 99% of my friends don't shoot straight and I wear Kevlar for the rest, just in case . . I've spent most of my life messing with Race cars in one way or another, and the other 10-12% was spent wasting money on women and whiskey . . .

Kick back, enjoy what you have left . . .

Just sayin'
Old 03-28-2012, 04:54 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

outlaw, ...

I kinda had a long post, but erased it before I posted it.

It's all good. I kinda understand your constant pain and think about yours evertime I read your post. When I read 'em at least I know your doing well enough to get on here.

Just remember to hold your breath and count to 100 when you get ill. I promise it'll go away! lol
Old 03-29-2012, 07:32 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

1,2 3 6, 9 4, 100. ok where is my gun momma!!! it dont work rabbit, us hillbillies cant count that high!!lol ( thats for you roadkill lollollol). what ive really been doing is think about my little granddaughter and what would happen to her if i was in prison.seems to work, her pretty little face kinda appears and i calm down.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:49 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

I just have a couple of those 24 Ounce Bud Light "Cheladas' myself . . No counting required . .

You're too much, Outlaw . . Heheheheheheh . .