TSA need to geat real

Old 12-01-2010, 06:57 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by Tod74
THE guys bitching about the searches would be on here ranting and raving and blaming everyone from OBAMA to Santa Clause if another 9-11 happened. If you don't like it don't fly.
x2
Old 12-02-2010, 09:35 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/201...an-culture.php

-----------------
Old 12-02-2010, 11:59 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ajk
Take a bus its cheaper. Takes longer but no search.
For now!
Old 12-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I understand, I also feel pretty safe these last 9 years since 911. Lets face it, they anit going to find what they are looking for in my kids teddy-bear or in my sons GI Joe action figure... they are welcome to check it... but lay a hand inappropriately on my kid...

Reminder: Do you guys remember the article someone posted here about the little kid who brought a tiny Lego gun to school & got expelled??? This is what I am talking about. Common sense is getting more rare. Let me ask you... how well do the airlines seem to be doing in the financial department these days??? Maybe some of that is that they have made it too RIDICULOUS for people to fly. The NAZI security is bad enough as it is.

Be it government or airport security, cops, lawyers or judges: let them push you around like a bunch of sheep & they will. We still have some rights I guess... while we focus on over-the-top security on airports & the airline cops & are interrogating our babies, believe me the terrorists are working on a better, easier way to kill us.