250 mph

Old 11-04-2009, 12:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by montecarlo84
just look at how unstable the cup cars are at 190mph.
speacially when that leaning #3 used to be behind them...i think the man himself Phrased it as "TAKEN A LITTLE AIR OFF HIS WING"

Seriously try to imagine running 220mph (pre-restrictor era) and looking in the rear view seeing that Joker (#3) Grinning with his Bumper laid right on you going into turn one.....daymmm the nickname Intimidator was an understatement.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-04-2009, 05:00 PM
dpassmore
JUNIOR BUILDER

I'm a racing therapist....I think you should get in the open wheel and make at least 100 laps turning right to try and unwind.LOL
Old 11-04-2009, 07:37 PM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
NorthMotorsports U a trip dude...lol...for those of you that Don't know him..he is probaly serious as can be...lol.

Glad to see u back around..U gotta luve those Dirt track Guys...God bless-em.
Well lol thanks for the coments I know now that im gonna have to save a couple million bucks for a damn rocket.... :roll: But anyways it can be done and im crazy enough to do it and yes I know its a brick and its a grocery getter or whatever the hell you wanna call it.... But heres the deal ok it aint never been done before so I plan on doin it and you guys watch itll happen one way or another that car is gonna go 250 lol 8)

And its nice to be back bjuice how ya been??
Old 11-05-2009, 03:19 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

What's the cruising speed of a C130 ? Over 250 I'll bet. Could load it up and ship it to the kids over in the sand ! :P :P :P :P
Old 11-06-2009, 01:52 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by NorthMotorSports
Originally Posted by bjuice
NorthMotorsports U a trip dude...lol...for those of you that Don't know him..he is probaly serious as can be...lol.

Glad to see u back around..U gotta luve those Dirt track Guys...God bless-em.
Well lol thanks for the coments I know now that im gonna have to save a couple million bucks for a damn rocket.... :roll: But anyways it can be done and im crazy enough to do it and yes I know its a brick and its a grocery getter or whatever the hell you wanna call it.... But heres the deal ok it aint never been done before so I plan on doin it and you guys watch itll happen one way or another that car is gonna go 250 lol 8)

And its nice to be back bjuice how ya been??

good brother....just got home from a 3 day trip..taking it easy the next few days...take care.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "