wasted all day on ((((SHOWTIME66 )))no show billyraystowing

Old 03-30-2009, 06:32 PM
dwb
SHOW GUEST

Default wasted all day on ((((SHOWTIME66 )))no show billyraystowing

SHOWTIME66 wanted to trade a motor for my JR DRAGSTER. Made the deal and he agreed to meet me at the Alabama-Georgia state line at 1:30 on sunday 3-29-09. I drove there and he was not there. Could not get him to answer the phone.I tried from my phone countless times and 2 other phones while we were there. Waited an hour and decided he was not coming. I tried to call him again twice the next day still no answer. THANKS SHOWTIME66 FOR WASTING MY DAY!
Old 05-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Gdaddy
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

i wish i had a dime for everytime he wasted my time
Old 05-25-2009, 01:57 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Showtime66

Maybe he should change his name to "NOshowtime66". Sorry to hear about your experience, but you're probably better off without his motor. His motor is probably as good as his word.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:23 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

fla1976
Couldn't agree with you more. You should consider yourself LUCKY.
You never want to deal with a jerk like that anyway. Nothing but problemsbefore, during and after the sale........
Old 06-06-2009, 07:21 AM
steven1956
SHOW GUEST

Default no shows??? should be kicked off racing junk forever!!!

i have had the same thing happen lately from some wv and sc sellers that contacted me first to swap cars and i waited all day saturday for them to call or email.never returned my calls or emails but still posted other items here. i WOULD like to reach through the phone or computer and choke you but its just not possible yet.so be a man and call or email 24/7 and say ""my wife wont let me"" or ""i dont have no gas money "or "my other POS broke down and i cant get there" i will start naming people on here.......how embarassing for you !!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:37 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: no shows??? should be kicked off racing junk forever!!!

Originally Posted by steven1956
i have had the same thing happen lately from some wv and sc sellers that contacted me first to swap cars and i waited all day saturday for them to call or email.never returned my calls or emails but still posted other items here. i WOULD like to reach through the phone or computer and choke you but its just not possible yet.so be a man and call or email 24/7 and say ""my wife wont let me"" or ""i dont have no gas money "or "my other POS broke down and i cant get there" i will start naming people on here.......how embarassing for you !!
You MIGHT As Well get used to Guys that are sending the $$$!Cause NOT Calling back,is NOT the Same as Driving to Meet SOMEONE that DONT SHOW???Not,Even CLOSE!
I Beleive its the NEW Way of doing Bussiness.They Always can find a Better DEAL,then yours is just NOT Good anymore?
NEXT...........
Not saying that its OK!
Just that if i had a DIME everytime that i Heard that,i WOULD NOT NEED TO SELL ANYTHING???
Later
G 8)