bewaire of johnthetrader #78932

Old 12-16-2008, 12:51 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Yep,i would have told him.i will go on holding your deposit till i sell the car,,or i would have been the bigger man. and said sorry you drove all this way. and sorry it wasnt what you thought it was ,and here's your deposit back..pizza on me....
Old 12-16-2008, 01:14 PM
chpseat987
CRAFTSMAN

At the very least would have tried to keep a good relashship and worked together to split it At the very least. I would have felt obligated to return his money. He would have for sure gotten it back from me without a question.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:41 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bigray
Yep,i would have told him.i will go on holding your deposit till i sell the car,,or i would have been the bigger man. and said sorry you drove all this way. and sorry it wasnt what you thought it was ,and here's your deposit back..pizza on me....
X2
Old 01-04-2009, 06:41 PM
george57
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Money back

Originally Posted by fla1976
Personally, I would have given his money back. You sold the car, so you are out nothing. If the car had been what he expected I am sure he would have bought it. People don't drive over a thousand miles round trip just to say they changed their mind. I think you owe him the money. JMO...
:lol: thanks one thing is he never said it was a non refundable dep. he did leave alot out.